I nodded. “I know”

“Well how do you know?” She wondered.

“Because I talked to Shayne, he—“

She cut me off. “Wait you talked to him, what did he say?”

I sighed. “He said a lot Rasia… I really appreciate you but I don’t need you, Chris or anyone else in my business. I can handle this by myself”

I was getting tired of everyone asking me questions and adding more information to the story.

It was too much to take in and I just needed to cool off.

She put her hands up in surrender. “I get it. Sorry”

We made it to the front of my house and I stopped. “I love you Rasia, I really do because you’ve been there for me through every step of the way and I hope we continue to be best friends and I’m sorry for my little attitude”

She giggled. “Awe, I love you too. And I understand, I’ll give you your space”

I didn’t want Rasia to feel as though I was pushing her out of my life and I didn’t want to come off as a bitch.

But I’m pretty sure she knows all the stress I’m going through.

“Can you come to my appointment with me on the 11th?” I made a puppy dog face.

I figured if Shayne wasn’t gonna be there I needed someone to come with me.

“Of course. But I gotta go, Chris is at my house and you know my mom will talk his ears off” She said kissing me on the cheek and walking away.

I walked up to my house and saw that the mail was sticking out of the mailbox, I grabbed it and unlocked the door and walked in.

“Mom!” I yelled walking into the kitchen.

Once I didn’t get a reply back I knew she still had to be at work.

I looked through the mail and saw a piece with my name on it from ClarkAtlantaUniversity.

My eyeballs almost popped out of the socket when I saw the envelope.

I applied for a few colleges back in October but the main college I wanted to get into was Clark.

Although it might be hard juggling college and a baby, I know I have my moms support.

I ripped open the top and read the letter out loud.

“Dear Tavi we would like to thank you for putting in an application at ClarkAtlantaUniversity, and we appreciate your participation. We would also like to welcome you into CAU and congratulate you on becoming a CAU Panther”