Chapter 1

Lisa..

The sound of the door slamming shut caused me to jump out of my sleep. Bending over my nightstand, I turned on the lamp and grab my phone.

Switching on my device the screen lights up showing me that it's 3:00am. Placing my phone on the bed I pull the covers off my body.

Only in shorts and a crop top, I step out of bed and slowly tiptoed towards my bedroom door. Opening the door slightly I reached for the blue baseball bat at the side of me.

Poking my head out the door I look down the dark hallway to my living room and felt a shiver run down my spine. I was scared, not because of the noise, it could be no one, but because I lived alone in an apartment that was for two people to occupy. I lived with my best friend Jade but she moved out a couple of weeks ago when her boyfriend proposed to her and asked if she could move in with him.

I pushed the door open fully and slowly tiptoed to the living room holding the bat up to attack the possible intruder.

Feeling a presence behind me, all the hairs on my skin stood at attention. Attempting to turn, key word attempt, a strong pair of arms arms placed a cloth with a strong scent of alcohol over my nose and mouth. I tried to fight and scream but black dots blurred my vision as I slipped into darkness.

An/ this is the first chapter guys omgg she got kidnapped I wonder what happened. Stay tuned for the next chapter comment and vote see you guys soon _queenbabee_❤❤