~Prologue~

Life is unfair. It isn't a fairytale.... it isn't some stupid story that has a     happy ending... there is no such this as true love...... no happy ending.... Love doesn't end in happiness...... I would know, because life hit me hard.... let me tell you my story......

     The scene is set on an old high school. I was just entering freshman year, with a sour tone towards school, due to previous years of school behind me being quite harsh... it was just a normal day. The usual
before-school bullying scene, teachers scolding students for being late, kids skipping class, the outcasts hiding from the world, the popular ones hunting them down, the jocks ogling over the cheer squad, Ecs. Then in the middle of it all are the people like me. The gay kids. The queers, the "Faggots", the contagious freaks. Well, not exactly like me. See this story isn't some sob story about a kid being bullied and a hot guy comes and swoops the victim away and they live happily ever after... this is a story about a popular, asshole, weird guy. Too afraid to come out as gay because he knows if he does he won't be accepted. Too afraid to love. Too afraid to care. Too afraid to live.... Too afraid to die........ 
That guy is me.....

I'm afraid because This world we live in, is a dark one...

A/N
   Hello everyone again~! I don't think many people are going to read this, but, I really am looking forward to writing this~! I hope you enjoy,
       Al1765 Signing off~