-𝑱𝒂𝒌𝒆

Name
   Jake Gordon
Age
   22
Looks

Nationality    BritishGender   MaleSexuality   HeteroJob   Family shopFamily   Father: Terry, Mother: Belle, Younger sister: Marissa Personality    He's very dull to people he doesn't know well but once he opens up he's very loud and crazy

Nationality
British
Gender
   Male
Sexuality
Hetero
Job
   Family shop
Family
Father: Terry, Mother: Belle, Younger sister: Marissa
Personality
   He's very dull to people he doesn't know well but once he opens up he's very loud and crazy. He doesn't really care what people think of him so he doesn't really have a filter. He's one of those guys who just yells when walking the streets with friends to get people's attention and make his friends laugh. Jake is a very goofy guy and if dared to do something he will no matter what it is.

Backstory   As a kid his younger sister tended to get more attention so when in school he'd purposely act out and be loud to get attention there

Backstory
   As a kid his younger sister tended to get more attention so when in school he'd purposely act out and be loud to get attention there. As he got older his actions got worse as did his punishments he had been suspended many times and expelled from a few schools. His parents did really care as he was still managing to get good grades so his sister still got more attention. He gave up on being obnoxious in school and started to focus on being a good student when he was a junior. He made it into a local university and graduated a bit early. Now he's working in his family shop.
Drugs/Smoking/Drinking?
He smokes and drinks occasionally
Likes
   Attention, making others laugh, going out, parties
Dislikes
   Being told what to do, being quite, authority

Turn ons/offs
Position- Top
Turn ons- Being in control, back scratches, teasing
Turn offs- Pain, Being submissive, being called daddy

(1/5)

Plot ideas-
1- They meet at a party where he's drunk and keeps staying around you all night making jokes and trying to make you laugh. He drunkenly asks for your number and if you give it to him he starts texting you that night once you've both gotten home still trying to make you laugh. When he wakes up in the morning he remembers what he did last night and the text he sent. He texts you asking to go to breakfast as an I'm sorry.

2- You come up with one!