Frenemy's?

As Harry was walking into the Great Hall the next morning for breakfast, he had a smile on his face. When Harry sat down though Ron glared at him while Hermione asked "whats got you so happy?" 

Hermione and Ron were not expecting Harry to speak.

"Nothing, just glad to be alive is all"

Everyone in the Great Hall was starring at Harry in shock. Everyone but Draco that is. Dean, who was talking to Ginny said "Did Harry just speak??"

Harry looked up at the staff table. Severus was nice to Harry even though he reminded him of James. Severus looked at Harry in shock as well but quickly fixed it and walked towards Harry. By the time he got to the Gryffindor table everyone was talking like they were before.

"Mr.Potter. Can i have a word with you in my office?"

Harry got up and walked away from the table, out of the Great Hall. When they got to his office harry sat in the chair across from his desk.

"When did you start talking?"

Harry looked down. "last night....."

"could you be a little more spacific? why did you start talking?"

"uhh... um i was in the Astronomy tower and i jumped........ But Draco caught me and saved me....... Then he said he wanted to help me"

"you jumped? why would you want to kill yourself?"

"i don't know. It's just Ron and Hermione aren't really my friend's and Dumbledore never believes me. They all expect me to be this really great guy but im not that great. If they knew the real me they would understand but the only reason people want to be friends with me is because of my fam."

"I understand. Im sorry. Im also glad that Mr. Malfoy was there to save you"

"yeah.... Me too"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it became time for potions class Harry went to his seat while all the other students filed in the class. Harry felt someone sit by him and he expected it to be Ron but when he looked over it was none other than Draco. Harry smiled and he smiled back.

A while later Ron came in with Hermione and saw Draco and Harry talking. 

"Malfoy! that's my seat"

"Where's your name? i dont see a sign that say's 'reserved for wesel'"

Ron got mad and pushed Draco out of his seat. Harry got up and got in front of Draco .

"Harry! why are you letting Malfoy sit by you! he's a prick"

Draco made a run for Ron but Harry pulled him back. Hurting his arm in the process.

"Draco stop he's not worth it"

Draco sighed and sat back down. Ron scoffed and walked away. Hermione following.

"I can't believe you are friends with that wesel and mudblood"

"im not it's more like we're frenemy's. I don't like them or Dumbledore because they always think im lying"

"wow, They are bloody pricks"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!!!