Damn it

Missy's mental voice is in bold. Like this.
Dean's wolf, Thorn, his mental voice is in italics. Like this.
Outsiders mental voices are underlines. Like this.
Enemies mental voices are Bold and Underlined. Like this.
Family mental voices are Italic and Underlined. Like this.
And Dean's Mate's mental voice is in Bold and Italic. Like this.
And Lotus's Voice is in all three. Like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dead Liners? Sounds pretty scary." I ask her and she nods. "Dead Liners are the deadliest version of Vampire. They are basically humans that have flat lined on dead blood. Once a Dead Liner makes physical contact with a Still Blood, Vampire, Werewolf or a Hybrid.....there is no hope of survival unless a Vampire is willing to help. A Dead Liner Werewolf has only once been recorded. His head was cut off and boiled. And his body was dipped in acid and set ablaze. I used to think it was going a bit over board but it wasn't. Even when the head is cut off.... If either of the parts are not completely destroyed.... They can move on their own." She says with a slight fear to her voice and then checks the time. "We should be heading to class if we don't wanna be late." She says and Gets in her car, starting it up and pulling into a available parking space. "Actually we are skipping first hour. I want you to meet my crew." I say and she gets back out, grabbing her purse and I am only now realizing that she is in thigh high black boots, faded grey jeans, and a red velvet loose top that flowed when she moved. "Alright. But do NOT mention anything about the werewolves, vampires or anything. They are humans and they could get us killed. Humans do stupid things when they are scared." She mumbles the last part before lifting her shirt slightly revealing an angry scar going across her stomach. I only smiled at her sadly and she wrapped her arm around mine as we started walking to the back of the school. "It's fine. I won't say anything. But are werewolves able to turn humans?" I ask her and she nods happily. "Yes we can, but there is only a 40% succession rate. Most reject the change and die, which is why there aren't many Changed Werewolves." She explains as we walk up to the door and I bang on it twice. We wait for a minute and then the door opens, revealing darkness that my eyes automatically adjusted to. "The wall color is so pretty." Missy comments as the door closes behind us and I smile at her. "I know it really is." I comment before Missy grips my hand tightly. "There's a Still Blood in here and it isn't your ex. But there is also.... A vampire." She says in horror and looks at me with fear. "Just don't let them know what you are and we will be fine." I whisper in her ear and she stays tense as we walk up to the stage and I whistle softly. "Finally your here. Took you long enough." Erik says and I hear people jumping around and moving until everyone is visible. Then the smells hit me. Missy wasn't kidding, it didn't smell right at all. "Ugh, Devinanta your new calogne smells aweful man." I joke around letting Missy know I smell it. I hear laughing then Devinanta appears in my vision. "It does not you ass, your always picking on me. It just the oldness of the school, you even helped me pick this one out." He whines at me and slumps in my arms. "I'm just messing with you Devin. Calm your hormones bro." I laugh and he playfully hits me in the chest before I pick him up over my shoulder and spin slightly. "Eek! Someone help! He is gonna drop me!" He says and I get slightly tackled by Erik and Seth. "Alright you idiots, someone go turn on the lights but keep them dim." Daniel says in a mom tone making me laugh. "Um Daniel.... You sound a bit.... Momish there." I comment and he rolls his eyes, glaring at me. "So? I though you guys knew. I switched teams." He says and everyone gasped in the auditorium. "Wait... Your gay now?" I asked him softly and then the light turn on the dim. "Ummm why is there two of Dean, And ones a girl?" Jacobo asks and I see Marcus get up close in Missy's face. "Um.... Hi?" She says and Markus pulls his twin back to him and keeps him close. "Woah, she's hot." Devinanta says loudly and I faceplam. "And she's also my twin sister. Back off." I growl through my teeth and feel my senses jolt. The smell was worse now so it had to be coming from Markus, Marcus or Erik. "But she's so hot Dean." Devinanta says and hangs all over me, looking at me with lust in his eyes. "Just because I won't fuck you doesn't mean run to my sister." I growl at him as he is attempting to drag me down with him, with his sulking and he has a iron grip. "I don't see why you won't fuck him, he gots a nice ass." Erik teases and I shake my head. "Missy I'm sorry for these dumbasses. Daniel, Marcus and Markus seem to be the only decent ones at the moment. So you three can introduce yourselves first." I say struggling to keep Devinanta on his feet, and his lips off mine. "Okay so who gave this dumby candy or drugs?" I ask and Erik's hand automatically went up, I glare at him and pick Devinanta up, feeling his legs now around my waist and I roll my eyes. I just allow it so I go and grab Erik from where he is sitting and drag him towards the doors that lead to the male dressing rooms. "Everyone behave. Mari, I give you permission to beat some ass if they misbehave. I'll be back soon with these two since they want to be idiots." I shout and then kick open the dressing room door. The smell didn't follow me so I possibly just left my sister with a Still Blood and a Vampire. "Aww are you gonna punish me now Dean?" Erik asks with a smile and I now see he was clearly high, so was Devinanta. "Why do you two always have to get high?" I ask them and then I turn around, looking at some of the stuff in the room. "Hmmm maybe I could find some eye drops so if anyone's asks, you could say your fine." I mumble then feel two sets of hands on me, then Devinanta's face filled my vision. "But maybe you could fuck the high out of us Dean. Come on, we already know you gave some to Seth. Why can't you for us?" Devinanta pleaded and I roll my eyes, then I feel Erik's hands in my pants. I instantly moan, I mentally curse myself for not being more aware as he rubs my full length in his hand. "Please Dean, just this once? You're already hard, let us fix it for you." Erik moans in my ear and I can't help but bite my lip.
'Are you okay with this?' I ask Thorn and I hear a grunt.
'Whatever you do before your first transformation has no importance to me. But once your first transformation happens, you cannot have intercourse with others then your mate. Have your freedom while you can Dean.' Thorn says and I slightly buck my hips against Erik's hand. "Go block the door so no one can enter." I grunt at Devinanta before feeling Erik unbotton and unzip my pants, I had to admit I was enjoying it. But that's what I feared the most, is that I'll get lost in these two. Which I did. Before I could register properly, I was on one of the couchs in the back, pants around my ankles and I had quickly moved the necklace behind me because my shirt was lifted up. This was driving me crazy, I don't know if it was because it was two of them or because Devinanta had a wicked tongue but I was losing control, fast. Erik was on the couch next to me, leaned over and sucking on my chest and nipples, while being jacked off by Devinanta, who was giving me head. I'm guessing the mixed pleasures made me want more.