"Oh hello." Louis says with surprise, he had been expecting the room to be empty and full of dirty cups.

"Hey there." Harry smirks and gestures to the spot next to him, "Want to take a seat?" He asks and Louis has to keep himself from running over and throwing himself at the spot next to him.

"I don't know if I should... don't want boss man to be upset with me." Louis lies, not wanting to give in too easily. He can't deny it though, he's excited and if he's interpreting everything right he's sure the night is gonna end with him getting some dick.

"Think your boss would be upset if you let one of your customers fuck you?" Harry asks, pink lips pressing to the rim of his glass as he takes another sip of his drink.

Louis' cheeks turn pink and he feels heat pool in his stomach, but he does his best to remain calm, deciding to play dumb.

"And what makes you think I'd let a customer fuck me?" Louis asks and he slowly begins to cleaning the room, making a show of bending over to pick up a discarded glass.

"You certainly don't seem opposed to the idea." Harry comments as he unashamedly looks at Louis' bum and thighs.

"I'm just doing my job." Louis says with a shrug, a small smile toying on his lips.

"Oh come on I see through your whole charade, I can see those looks you're giving me, the way your showing off that ass of yours." Harry says and he uncrosses his legs and leans forward, his eyes never leaving Louis.

"I don't know, I still think that's a little presumptuous of you." Louis says as he bends over to grab the glasses and clear the area near Harry

"Presumptuous or just accurate? Usually people are very eager to sleep with me and that's to be expected when you're someone like me." Harry says, leaning back into his chair, taking a sip of his drink.

Louis pauses his actions and straightens up, looking at Harry with a tilted head because this strikes a chord in Louis and he begins to think that maybe Harry isn't putting on an act so he purses his lips and pushes further.

"Someone like you and what exactly does that mean?" Louis asks as he continues to collect discarded glasses.

"Well you know, someone with my status and popularity-" Harry begins and Louis can't even bare to hear the rest of it.

"Oh so you're actually like this?" Louis asks with realization, cutting of Harry and Harry's eyebrows furrow slightly "Like what?" Harry asks, a little surprised at Louis' change in mood.

"I thought we were just playing around, I wasn't aware you were actually that arrogant." Louis says and he grabs the rest of the empty glasses, placing them on his tray and he turns on his heel to leave.

"I wouldn't say I'm arrogant." Harry argues and Louis rolls his eyes and turns around, placing his hand on his hip, his other hand still balancing his tray covered with dirty glasses.

"What would you say you are then?" Louis asks and Harry thinks for a moment and his lips pull into a smirk and he looks so entirely amused with himself Louis begins glaring at him because clearly Harry thinks very highly of himself.

Harry seemingly gets lost in his thoughts about himself because some time goes by and he still hasn't answered Louis' question.

"Oh great so you're a narcissist as well, you're just the whole package aren't you?" Louis says and Harry sighs saying "I'm not a narcissist, I am just able to appreciate how great I am."

"Sounds pretty narcissistic to me." Louis says matter-o-factly and Harry sits up a bit, finding himself both offended and curious because no one had ever called him those things and rejected his advances.

"Well I suppose it doesn't really matter what one waiter thinks of me." Harry says with a shrug and he stands, straightening up his suit jacket and Louis hate how he towers over him because he loves tall hot guys, but Harry had to ruin it by being a dick.

"Come on, babe, are you gonna let me give you s good time or what?" Harry asks and Louis makes a face at him. "No, absolutely not." Louis shakes his head and he takes a step away from Harry.

"Just pay and leave please." Louis adds and Harry looks around for a bit, hands resting on his hips.

"Listen sweetheart, could you run and get your boss for me?" Harry asks, waving his hand a bit, gesturing for Louis to go.

Louis' heart jumps a bit and he wonders if he pushed too much and now he's going to lose his job. He's certain he wouldn't though, Todd loves him. "What for?" Louis asks, cautiously.

"I want to speak with him, I'm sure he'll recognize me and then that'll take care of this whole bill situation." Harry says, gesturing with his hand and Louis really can't believe him.

"Recognize you?" Louis asks in disbelief, he'd never been so annoyed with a person before and as each second passed he had to control his anger even more.

"Yeah... recognize me-don't you know who I am?" Harry asks and yes of course Louis knows who he is, he didn't live under a rock and he actually enjoyed his music a bit, but he wouldn't admit that to Harry, he wanted to irritate him.

"As far as I know you're just a patron in this establishment like everyone else." Louis replies and he would have called Harry something else, along with some curse words, but he'd like to keep his job, so this is what he settles with.

Louis really can't take this anymore, he's practically fuming, but he reminds himself he needs money so he decides not to stay any longer because he might snap.

"Pay your bill, we don't give a shit about who you are here." Louis says as he leaves, slamming the door behind him before stomping down the staircase.

Harry's stunned, having never had anyone talk to him like that and he sat for awhile before a slow smirk spreads over his lips because Louis intrigued him and he was determined to get him to like him because Harry always got his way.