The Camping Trip From Hell

Eren Jaeger was watching tv with Levi when a knock sounded at his door. He opened it and there before him stood Historia Reiss. "Hey Historia what are you doing here?" He asked her. "I was wanting to know if you wanted to go camping with me tomorrow?" She replied. "Yes please take him with you so I can spend time with Rebecca." Levi groaned. Eren agreed to go with her. When Historia got home she squealed in excitement and began to make some food and pack. Eren did the same thing as well. The next day after lunch Eren drove to her house and helped her pack her things into his car. As they drove Historia desperately wanted to tell him how she felt. 'This is it Historia, this your chance'. She gently placed her hand on his free hand and Eren jumped a little so she took it off. "Sorry about that." She said. "It's okay, I feel the same way about you." He told her. She her eyes lit up and he stopped the car to kiss her. He pulled away and she giggled. "I love that laugh." He said. He started to drive again and soon they made it to their campsite. They set up everything and Historia went to go look for some firewood. "I can't believe he did that to me!" She whispered in excitement. While she was doing so Eren was back at the campsite and he stepped on something breakable. He picked up what he had stepped on. It looked as if was from an old pair of glasses. Meanwhile Historia still couldn't find any wood but she somehow managed to find an abandoned building. She realized that it was an asylum and she made sure to stay clear of it. She found some wood outside of the entrance and ran like Hell as soon as she got it. "Eren!" She cried. "You'll never believe what I just found, it's a n abandoned asylum!" "Oh I believe you." Eren said as he showed her the glasses. She gasped. "There's probably more stuff from there." Eren continued. He then told her not to worry about it and they went inside the tent to make love. That night when they went to sleep Historia shot open her eyes. She heard some rustling. She was in Eren's embrace and she embraced him tighter. "Eren wake up!" She whispered. "Ughn... what... baby?" He groaned. "Shhh!" She whispered putting her finger to his lips. She opened up the tent and looked around for any intruders. Eren was confused but he remembered the old glasses. He had watched enough ghost experience shows on tv and online to know what was happening. "I think it's coming from the asylum." He stated. Historia nodded and they got dressed again. They each got a flashlight and headed towards the asylum. "Well shit it's all boarded up!" Historia exclaimed. Eren found an axe  and chopped down the door. They are in one Hell of a surprise!