The Principle Goes On A Date

Song: Solo (by Clean Bandit ft Demi Lovato)

GUYS, I HAVE LANDED SAFELY

THANK GOD

I DIDN'T SLEEP,

BUT WHO THE F CARES

IM LOVING GERMANY SO FAR

Haha...

I HAD TO EAT HUMAN FLESH(Food on the airplane)

NEARLY Vomited

Enjoy ;3

—————————-

John's POV
I look at my fellow friends with their girlfriends or wives, lucky them, I'm single, though I may have some feelings for Shadow, but I have no other way to ask her out, I'm pretty sure she is taken, but whatever, I need Drift's help, possibly Raptor's too, but the only one I see in front of me is Shadow, I blush and move away slowly before she grabs my hand, "Hey, Uh, John, uh, are you free today?" She asks nervously, I blush even more, and nod, "Well~ I was wondering if you want to get some food at this fancy restaurant I found last week, Me and you" She says blushing, I beam and smile "S-Sure, Uh, w-when e-exactly?" She giggles, I think it was because I was stuttering, God Pull it together John, it's not like she is....
I look at her and my face completely becomes red, "8pm, pick me up" She pecks my cheek and walks away, I feel like fainting, ahh...., Snap out of it John, Now we go to Drift,

*at Drift and Snorkel's place*

Who remembers last time, *sniffs* 😭😭😭😭😭🤧🤧 *passes tissue to everyone who is crying* Your welcome *blows on the tissue*

"Uh...Mr Wick? What are you doing here? School is closed" "Uh, look kid, you have a girlfriend, I want you to give me tips, and I know that school is closed, look Shadow asked me out, and I want some tips" I say playing with my fingers, "Oooh Mr Wick has a crush!!!!!" "Shush, I don't want everyone hearing that..." "Well, first of, you need a shower, shave, and spray yourself with perfume, oh don't forget the deodorant" I can hear Snorkel laughing, "It's important, also get protec-" "ITS JUST A DATE!" "You never know, maybe you guys, you know, get a little feisty" I can hear Snorkel laughing even more "Well, have you guys tried it?"

And that my friends, is the question we've been waiting for... and what's the answer...

"Uh...it's not like that, we...okay we tried, but didn't make it that far..." He blushes, I laugh, Snorkel sighs "You guys are almost what 18" "19" Drift says

Since when?

Drift: Time passes...

Well, I don't keep track🤔 but isn't it still Spring break?

Drift: Yeah, and this is the last year of Highschool...

Ohhhhhh okay, thanks

"So you are legally almost to College Or University"

In my school, guys, we don't go to college, college itself is in school, and after graduating from Grade 13? Idk or 12... we go to university.

"Yeah, Just this year, and then were settled," He says wrapping his arms around Snorkel's waist, I went upstairs to his room and did what he said, I brush my hair,

Guys(boys) if your reading this, I'm sorry, because I don't know anything you guys do...

"Thanks again..." I say thanking him "No problem old man" I roll my eyes, "I'm only 29, for goodness sake" "whatever enjoy your date..."

*at the fancy restaurant*

I wait outside the 'fancy' restaurant  for Shadow until I see this woman coming up to me, "Shadow?" "Hi" She was wearing a Scarlet dress that reached her knees with jewels around her waist "Wow you look...beautiful" She blushes and smiles "Thanks..." She says shyly. We entered the restaurant and ordered some food.

Don't know, don't care *dabs* sorry that was cringy😂😂

"So tell me about yourself, Shadow," She giggled "John I've known you since we were kids, of course you know everything about me" I facepalmed myself "I'm so dumb, I'm sorry, I get so nervous around you and I may have feelings for you Shadow, ever since we were kids, I've always loved you" She blushes and looks shocked "John...I..." "It's okay if you don't feel the same....I understand..." "No you silly idiot, I love you too, I've always had for years ever since I met you when we were kids" "Really?" I say in total shock, she nods her head, "So, we done eating?" I ask as she nods, "I'm full," I asked the waiter for the bill and she insisted on paying, but I refused and told her I'll pay the bill.

She smiled and walked outside with me hand-in-hand, we both sit on the hill and view the stars

What's up with the stars lately?

They're romantic, since you don't have a crush or a boyfriend, you won't understand

Oh shut up Wick, it's true I don't like anyone but I will...in the future...

Whatever, I stand up and take her hand and pull her up "So what does this make us?" She asks, "A couple" I lean in for a kiss, and to my surprise she kissed back...

Okay this is cute too *wipes tears*

Glad you like it,

*rolls eyes*

Well guys I hope you enjoy the story, it's late at night and Zi need to sleep, catch ya guys later *winks and salutes*

Bye,
-Fox🦊💕✨