Prologue

Prologue

It's been a year since that incident happened. And I didn't know how did I survived living everyday without him.

They are blaming me for what happened. Kung hindi daw ako naging mapilit at makulit, hindi siguro to nangyari. Siguro nandito pa siya.

I spent my entire year inside our house. Hindi ako lumabas ng bahay. Para akong naging preso sa sarili naming bahay dahil sa nangyari. Hindi ako tumanggap ng bisita. Ikinulong ko ang sarili ko.

And now that i'm starting to move on and get out of my comfort zone, ano kayang mangyayari?

Sabi nila, special things will come in the most unexpected time and ways. And yeah, i can prove that. I never thought that i'll get my own personal keeper in that unexpected way. Though he has his flaws, i'm willing to accept all of it just to keep him too.

He is a keeper and yet he loves to hurt people who loves him.

I'm willing to climb and risk the fear of falling just to get across the walls that he built. But the question is, will he allow me?

Iam Blanche Dominique Mallari. Isang heir. I have these 3M. Maganda, mayaman at may pinag aralan. But i'm willing to put these things aside and loose the poise that i have to chase the boy that i want.

Be ready Chase Diaz. I'm going to chase you.