Comfy Seats & Mischievious Brothers

I blinked a few times before realizing that Tom fucking Hiddleston stood in front of me with my dog in his arms. His eyes tried to search mine, I felt it in my gut. My god, I was not going to look into those piercing blue eyes and lose my tongue again. Out of shyness, I stared weirdly at the ground, knowing that my face would be steaming hot. Before I wanted to open my mouth, Tobias made a weird whining sound and tried to move his ant legs.

I held my laughter inside as I saw Tom struggling to calm Tobes down by petting his head. And then, my eyes locked Tom's hand. The shape of his hands are attractive, it is just beyond my imagination. Watching his delicate fingers brushing through the fluffy hair of Tobes. I almost salivated in front of Tom when I watched him smiling at Tobes who's eyes were shut as if he was in some trance. Yes, this time I was pretty jealous of Tobias.

"Shhh, little sausage," Tom whispered while cradling Tobes like a little baby.

Little sausage? My god I melted right before him, but I didn't seem to care. I cleared my throat and lifted my head up, facing Tom. He is so tall, I had to bend my head back as if I was staring at the fucking Eiffel tower gazing at its perfection.

His smile widened when I met his eyes. Our blue eyes hit each other like two glaciers that collided. I inhaled sharply. If you would search "tomato" on Google, the search result would be my head.

"Yes, I am Leah and that is indeed my dog." I smiled as I tried to steady my voice, hoping that I didn't look like a complete fool.

I snapped out of my awkward gaze when I saw Nicole walking into a seat row just behind Tom trying to make eye contact with me because Tom literally blocked the aisle from any possible view. Not because he was big but he was just super tall. Nicole's smile was so ridiculous. She started to lip sync something. I narrowed my eyes and shook my head. I shrugged confusingly trying to understand what she was saying, but Nicole suddenly lifted one of her hands up and made a-ok hand sign followed by a thumbs up while hiding her laughter with her other hand. Fuck you, Nicole.

"Leah Wilson?" Tom asked enthusiastically, no idea why he was so surprised by my name.

I nodded slightly, looking at Tobes and then back at Tom.

You've got quite an energetic dog." Tom grinned. He stretched out his arms, carefully handing Tobes to me.

I grabbed Tobes from Tom his arms and held Tobes firmly, waggling his tail playfully against my shirt. I smiled nervously and nodded my head again. This conversation was going so well, look at my social skills. Awkwardness increased by three hundred percent. Nicole, however, was defrosted and pulled herself together as she wanting to talk to me. She struggled to get past Tom.

"Excuse me, can I please go through?" Nicole asked in a very unsteady voice with her beet head.

Tom turned his head, meeting Nicoles' eyes and smiled sweetly.

"By all means." He lowered his hands, guiding Nicole to let her pass through as he stepped halfway into a seat row.

Once we stood face to face, Nicole looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I did the same because honestly, we were both as red as beets. I glanced at Tom who was looking at his boarding ticket before he took a seat on the seventh seat row. He peeked at me between the seats, it literally gave me shivers down my spine. Why does he keep looking at me? It is certainly getting on my nerves.

"Why were you lip-syncing?" I whispered, still looking at Tom for a second before eyeing Nicole again.

"Why are you red?" Nicole replied in a silly voice.

"Why are you red? Besides, I asked first."

"Well... isn't it obvious?!"

"What is?" I questioned stupidly, waiting for Nicoles' reaction.