Chapter 1:Battle on Cybertron

Optimus Prime took a shield laying on the ground and stood up slowly after being hit on the chest by a hammer.Bumblebee came close to Optimus to protect him from the decepticons with whatever weapons he had left(a normal sized sword and his arm canon).

Small, eager and brave, Bumblebee acts as a messenger and spy. Due to his small size, he dares to go where others can't and won't. He idolizes the bigger Autobots, especially Optimus Prime, and strives to be accepted. He is the most energy efficient and has the best vision of all the Autobots. He can go underwater for reconnaissance and salvage missions. Although physically the weakest Autobot, his stealth more than compensates for this inadequacy. As Goldbug, he has the mind of the Autobot Bumblebee, but with a new, improved body. More serious, assertive, mature than he was. Realizes what others think of him isn't nearly as important as what he thinks of himself.He is a yellow autobot with black stripes on his chest,arms and legs.

~~~It's a fearsom battle between the autobots and the decepticons.Megatron became greedy and he always wanted more even if it meant killing for it.He ignored the previously set alliance between the autobots and the decepticons.He declared war on them and promised his people the planet itself...Cybertron.The war has been going on for over 2 years,The autobots lost a lot of warriors and the decepticons were out-numbering them.~~~

Optimus and the autobots fought with bravery and honor.They held them on the border of their territory as much as they possibly could,but the attack was such a surprise that the autobots were not completely ready.

-Optimus:Fall back autobots! Retreat to the spaceships.

-Ironhide:Go to the ship Ratchet.I'll cover you.

-Optimus:We must be quick autobots.Take what you can and retreat before they get to the ships.

Optimus pointed at Ironhide,Jazz,Bumblebee,and SideSwipe:

-We will hold them.

All five of them retreated backwards few hundred meters to take positions.Rockets and bullets flew over their heads as the decepticons came closer picking up more weaponery and ammo from the dead bots on the ground.The autobots lost a large number of brave friends,and the terrible feeling of never encountering them again built rage in their hearts(in this case it's their "spark" which controls their emotions and their memories).

The autobots embraced themselves and were ready for the worst.Optimus and Bumblebee were stationed up front behind two bolders.The others behind them with armed canons and weapons.The decepticon soldiers became visible and Optimus shouted:

-Attack autobots;kill them all!!

-Bee:You messed with the wrong guys.

Ironhide said while blowing up a decepticons head off:

-Time to teach you a lesson!

While the autobots were dealing with the decepticons,Ratchet was loading the ship with valuables before turning the ship on.The other autobots started to leave cybertron and were off to safety untill an enormous enemie ship appears infront of them and blasts them.Optimus looks to the sky right after breaking the arm of an enemie,and he sees the terrible view of friendly ships being shot down like birds.

-Bee:They're dying trying to leave the planet...Optimus?!

-Optimus:Noooooo...this can't be happening.

-Megatron:Optimus Prime,surrender now;before it's too late.If you do, I will spare the lives of your mates.

Jazz shouted while acrobaticaly shooting the life out of an enemie bot:

-We will never surrender.We stand with Optimus! He ran towards Megatron and injured several decepticons.

-Megatron:Come...come...Fight me if you can!?

-Jazz:I'm gonna blow your brains out!

Optimus and the rest were busy fighting when Jazz jumped on Megatron and shot him twice on the chest,but Megatron had the advantage simply because Jazz was half his size.Eventhough Jazz had the skills to twist and turn,Megatron somehow grabbed him and sevearly injured him before throwing him to the decepticons where they brutaly ripped him apart.

-SideSwipe:Jaaaaaazzzzz....No-hhh!

Optimus gave orders to run to the ship immediately.

Ironhide reached the ship:

-Ratchet,they killed Jazz and all the other ships are barely making it...Get this thing started.

The other autobots started entering the ship with a decepticon army on their tale.They couldn't shut the entrance because the decepticons were entering the ship too.Plus,they had powerful far ranged guns aiming at the ship with high accuracy.Ironhide and Bee were fighting them by the door when Optimus made a choice to stay behind:

-I will give you enough time to leave with the ship.

-Bumblebee:Hell no...we're sticking with you.

-Sideswipe:Bumblebee's right ; we refuse to leave you here.

-Optimus:It's an order.

The decepticons were about to board the ship.Optimus was ready to take them down like bowling pins.....until.... Ironhide pushed him to the ground,and barged into all the decepticons while rushing out the door.All the decepticons were hit out of the ship,but Starscream suddenly flew in and pummeled Bumblebee to the ground.Optimus shot him from a distance and Sideswipe hastely used his sharp arms to cut him,then he jumped out of the ship with him.

SideSwipe and Ironhide both had each others' backs and Optimus was looking down to them.

-Optimus:What are you doing;I gave you an order!

Ironhide barely spoke while punching an enemie in the chest:

-Leave...now...We got this!

SideSwipe ripped up two bots.with his sword arms:

-There is no point dying with us.Go now;before it's too late.Ratchet,lead it(the ship) to safety.

Ratchet piloted the ship and flew into space.Ironhide and SideSwipe courageously defended the ship and fought with great honor.Ratchet,Optimus,and Bee had a part of their hearts crushed by the last scene of SideSwipe and Ironhide sacrificing their lives in order for the ship to launch.

Unfortunately three ships followed Optimus,Bee,and Ratchet deep into space,so they were forced to use the turrets on the ship.Ratchet took control of the ship while Bumblebee and Optimus handled the guns.

-Optimus:We will not die on this ship,for we have to honor our friends.We will avenge them.

Bee spoke while firing at a decepticon ship with revenge written in his eyes:

-This is for the friends we lost,the friends we hoped not to lose.

Optimus and Bee effectively shot down all the enemie ships.As they searched for a location to go to,the autobots became quiet and calm rememebering the tragic events that had happened.

    *******************

I would like to read your comments if you have any.It would improve my writing as we go on.