"Nosy much?" I teased.

She blushed and shrug, "Just curious. That's all." she stuttered.

I smile at her before sighing, "Honestly I don't know anymore." I admitted. Her eyebrows knitted together. "What you mean?"

"Ever since we get back from NYC during the summer, we kind of drifting apart." I told her, "They're just so busy for me and hardly invited me for shopping or stuff life that. They just cut me out of the outing groups. I felt like alone."

"Well I don't see why they want to count you out. I mean you're cool and all. So, I don't see why they have to shut you off." she rambled.

"Aww, look at you. Already defending me as your friend." I joked.

She rolled her eyes, "That's what friends are for. They got each other's back."

I nod my head in agreement. We walk out of the house and sat on the stairs at the porch. None of us say anything, we let our thoughts consume us.

"Andrea! There you are! I thought you're in one of the bedroom. Getting it on." I heard Daniel exclaimed as he walked out too with Ashton beside him.

Andrea scoffed, "I don't do that shit Dan. You know I'm still a virgin. God, boys this day." she muttered.

I laugh and got up. "I'm gonna go find my girls." I stated. But before I could make my move, Ashton grabbed my arm, stopping me from moving forward.

"They... uh.. busy at the moment." he told me.

I sigh, "I'm just gonna go find them okay?"

"Then I'll come with you." he stated and drag me inside. "I'll see you guys in the car in an hour alright?" He called out.

"Yeah, go ahead. Leave the girl on taking care of a drunk guy cause you know I'm strong enough to carry him if he fall over." I heard Andrea called out in her sarcastic voice.

We laugh and just walk around, looking for my girls. "Why do you even hang out with them at the first place?" I heard Ashton shouted over the music.

I shrug, "We grew up together."

"So?"

"So, we became best friends since we even went to the same school and all." I replied.

"Of course, that's explain why they so close to you." he retorted.

I stop walking and look at Ashton. He look back at me and raises his eyebrows. "What's with that tone?" I asked.

"What?" he said, playing dumb.

I rolled my eyes and scoff, "Your tone. Its sarcastic." I stated.

He rolled his eyes back at me, "Really? I didn't even know it." he said. I scowl but didn't say anything. I crossed my arms and walk away. A drunk guy accidentally bump into me causing me to lose my balance but Ashton caught my arm before I fell. He pulled me closer as he wrap his arm around my waist.

"Careful. Don't want to fall for someone who's not worth it now do you?" he joked.

I rolled my eyes, "That's lame ash. And really, if they made me fall. I'm just gonna stick up my heels up on the ass." I stated. He wince, "God woman. Say no to violence."

I laugh and just grinned at him. I look around and spotted Alli by the corner, glaring at some girl with fiery red hair. I make my way there.

"Alli! Hey!" I called out.

She turn around and her eyes met mine. She smile, "Where have you been? I've looked everywhere for you. God You got me so worried." she said dramatically.