i found

40s stucky
Post serum! Steve x TJ hammond

Tj found love definitely where it wasnt supposed to be. Steve Grant Rogers that dumb kid who picked fights with everyone and their brother. Steve was Tjs inspiration his focal point, the one thing in his life that was stable.

Yo this has some drug use/ mentions in it so dont read if you getting anxiety about it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tj pov

I jump down from the apartment building I was helping this guy cheat on his boyfriend. Whom I didnt know about.
I forgot my shoes of course and it started drizzling. Greaaat. I pull my leather jacket closer to my body. It was freaking freezing outside, the presidents gay son outside in the freezing cold no shoes. I can already see the press now
' Presidents son found shoeless in the park?! What happened? Read page 34 to find out!'

I lean back letting the soft drops of water hit my face. I see lights pulling around the bend and except my fate.

The car stops infront of me

" Tj? What are you doing out here?! Its 53 degrees!" I hear a familiar Brooklyn accent I stand looking into the car seeing

"Steven Rogers , long time no see buddy. Howd you know I was gonna be here doll?" I give him a sultry smile. It didnt faze him,

" T , get in the car." He leans over and opens the door from the inside. Rolling my eyes, I slip in, apologizing for my jeans being wet on his seat.

" so you gonna tell me why your bare foot or are you going to leave me to assume."
You see, Steve has known me since I was a teenager in the white house. Of course he was already thawd and working with the avengers but he came down every once in awhile. By every once in awhile I mean once every 2 weeks and small vacations on weekends he wasn't working. My mother insisted on Steve coming down for dinner or lunch or just to speak.

" what do you think Stevie?" I give him a smirk, he locks the doors before driving off.
" what I think is you found a new play thing and he has a boyfriend. The boyfriend came home and you had to run." He stops at a red light. Looking over at me.

" thats really spot on. Almost to spot on Steve."
" not to be creepy or anything but your mom wanted me to check in on you. She has a tracker on your phone you know." He pulls up a little triggering the light to go green.
I felt the anger boil in my stomach. I'm a grown man, I can do what I want with who I want. I don't need a babysitter.

" I don't need a babysitter Steven. You can tell my mother that. I'm a grown damn man I can make my own conscious decisions." I wipe my nose quickly trying to ride of anymore evidence of the white powder that i know isn't there but just to be sure.

" Tj, you literally are high right now and you smell like alcohol. You aren't able to make good decisions right now. "

" I know what I can and cant do Steven I don't need you to even be here!" I was getting more and more angry as the conversation went on.

" Tj, I'm bringing you to my house for tonight, no ifs ands or buts."

" stop the car."
Steve keeps driving ignoring me
" pull the fucking car over!" I yell.
He still doesnt stop instead going a little faster. I unbuckle my belt opening the door . He pulls overs over quickly stopping the car
" TJ WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKIN?!" he yells as I get out of the car quickly, walking down the street. Ingorning his calls. His cars pulls over next to me he gets out and grabs me.

" what the hell are you doing get in the car Tj."
I struggle against him
" fuck off!" I yell trying to push him away from me.
" No! I will not Fuck off! You need to get something straight you little shit, you don't get to be that druggie teenager anymore! You're 23 for godsakes! I'm not just gonna sit here and watch you waste your life away anymore! You know how many times I've seen you do drugs and not say anything?! I told your mother but its obvious that she didn't fuckin help! Do you think its cool or fun being like this TJ? I get it, you have depression and anxiety but this  isn't helping it. Its making it worse. Get that through your thick damn skull." My back was against the passenger door. I just made Captain America mad or more so pissed off beyond belief. He was in rage mode right now and I caused it. I was in shock. Speechless even. Hes watched me do drugs but didn't try to stop me?
" Just get in the car. I'm not gonna argue with you anymore, but you don't get to leave until tomorrow morning and the only place you're going is your parents house. I'm cleaning out your apartment for any drugs and alcohol. Unless you want to help me do that you get to go to your parents house and stay there in a room with no windows." I just nod slipping back into his car.
" I'm sorry... I- god- I really dont know what to say right now." This has never, And I mean NEVER happened before. No one has ever confronted me about this.

" I'm not gonna say its okay, I'm pissed the hell off, but thanks for trying to apologize."

Once at his house we step out of the car and walk up to his front door. He unlocks it pulling me inside with him.

"You get to sleep in my room 'll sleep on the floor next to the bed."

" or you could just sleep on the bed with me." I state before realizing what I said.

" if you don't mind then okay." Steve replies handing me sweat pants and a loose shirt. He point me in the direction of the bathroom that was connected to his room. I step in closing the door behind me, I figure I should shower first considering I was out in the rain for a little bit bare foot. I walk over to his glass pane shower. It was completely see through. I really hope he doesn't walk in, that would be pretty awkward.  I adjust the shower temperature to warm before stripping and stepping in I shiver at the initial contact of the hot water on my cold skin. Steam filled the room fogging the glass, I sigh in content letting the warmth take over me. I was so caught up in my own thoughts I almost didn't hear the door open. Key word being ALMOST. 

" uhm...Steve? I'm kinda naked in here man. " I cover myself as he immediately covers his eyes turning away from me 

" I-uh- I just wanted to see if you were okay, you've been in here for awhile and I didn't realize I'm sorry." He quickly walks out of the bathroom shutting the door again. 

I quickly wash my hair and body with his products which happened to smell like coconuts. I grab the conditioner putting about a dime size dot in my palm working it through my hair. I step out of the shower wrapping a towel around my waist. I dry off quickly slipping on the clothes he gave me, the shirt stuck to my body so I took it off, the sweat pants rode low on my waist I tied them so they wouldn't fall down anymore leaving my deep adonis  lines swoop down into the sweatpants , I look at myself in the mirror. I'm thinner but still toned I run a hand down my stomach just touching my body. Not in a provocative way no, just investigating what the things I've done do to myself, the copious amounts of drugs and alcohol  were taking a strain on my mind and body. I knew that, letting out a shaky breath I step out of the bathroom into the room. Steve wasn't in here so i slip under the covers pulling the part that was behind me over my head like a hood and the part of the blanket that was in front of me up to my chin. My eyelids were heavy when I felt Steve get in next to me. i fell asleep pretty quickly after that.

I felt the sunlight hit my eyes I grumble turning over cuddling into whatever was next to me, it was warm and soft but also hard as hell. 

" well good morning to you too." the thing rumbled. I opened my eyes I pressed myself against Steves chest. How is his chest a perfect mixture of soft and hard?? I scramble back to my side, he was reading a book he was awake and just let me do that. The mischievous part of my brain wondered what else I could get away with.

" Morning Steven," I look over at the clock seeing it was only 7 am, leaning up I take off the sweats throwing them out from beneath the covers. I wrap myself up again purposely cuddling against Steves chest 

" go back to sleep its to early to be up cap." I reach up taking his book from him tossing it aside making him put his attention on me. 

" thats not very nice you know. you're lucky I remember what page I was on jerk."

I roll my eyes before grabbing his shirt making him roll on top of me 

" stup up an shleep punk" I felt him sigh before rolling next to me again wrapping his arm around me letting me nuzzle in the crook of his neck. I kiss his neck lightly 

" Tj, what are you doing?" 

"trying to get you to relax, its just me you've known me scene I was a teenager in the white house Steve. you could at least be comfortable around me. I'm not gonna do anything you don't want to do Steve. " I mumble into his neck. 

" I believe you T, you gonna stop acting like an angsty teen? Because I want you to sweetheart, I really do. " I feel him leave a kiss on my head,I nod 

" I'll try steeb." I slur falling asleep. 

" good" 

 ( AN:    hi guys yes I'm back Taylor this took forever and im not really good at angst but i tried love you my guy Also side note would you guys be intersted in a full story? Like with these characters? Because highkey i want to but idk if yall would read it)