Chapter 27: Stella's party

"Come on James, we could really use your help right now!" said Bloom as she continued firing at the witches.

Continuing from the previous chapter, James was still in a love trance since he had been exposed to Bloom's entire transformation sequence and he's literally been on her naked body the entire time during the transformation.

"You're gonna have to hold onto him for a while Bloom, he's really into you right now" said Daphne.

"I'm not sure if whether that will help or make things worse" replied Bloom worriedly as she looked down at him.

Quickly turning around, Bloom made a protective shield around king Radius and his former wife.

"This spell will protect you" said Bloom as she soon began petting James's head because he snuggled against her.

"Thank you for everything Bloom......" said Luna as she smiled at her.

"We will get your daughter back, I promise" said Bloom.

Daphne soon turned and saw the poor pigs running around. The witches had turned the king's guards into pigs earlier, before James showed up. Daphne immediately returned them to normal and began fighting back against the witches to provide cover.

"Help us in this fight! We must beat the witches!" ordered Daphne.

"We can't, by the queen's command we were ordered to stay put and not fight back" said a guard with regret.

"Fine but at least defend king Radius and Luna!" said Daphne.

With that, the guards obeyed the guardian fairy and immediately got into position.

With her friends watching her back, Bloom soon lowered her head and kissed James's head. Also, after resting on her chest long enough, James soon snapped out of his love trance but he was still love struck.

"You are my definite favorite right now" said James as he remained still on Bloom's chest.

"Hehe, I know dear brother. Now if you wouldn't mind, we could use your help" said Bloom.

"Alright alright, just give me a toss" said James.

Hugging him one more time, Bloom soon lifted James up and threw him at two witches. The witches who saw him flying towards them were immediately panicking and screaming.

"Give me your faces!" ordered James as he soon grabbed their faces and held on tight.

Struggling to break free, the witches were also desperately trying to breathe since James's hands were covering their faces.

James soon power slammed the two witches into each other before proceeding to so the same to the other witches. They had never been beaten by someone using physical attacks like this before.

"Keep an eye on them, I'm going after Stella! Also call light rock monastery, that'll teach these witches!" said James as he ran off.

"Heh, light rock monastery, I like it!. I'll call them!" said Musa happily.

"Musa watch out!" shouted Flora suddenly with wide eyes.

One of the witches was able to wake herself up.....barely.....and land a sneak attack on Musa from behind. With that done, the witches teleported herself and her fellow witches back to Cloud tower.

"Ow! Aw, my back hurts now.....and my wings!" complained Musa.

"Not now Musa, we need to catch up with James! There's nothing we can do about this now, James sure isn't going to like this.........." said Bloom with a sigh after releasing her protective spell from Radius and Luna.