The Aftermath (The End of The Main Story)

I woke up with an accelerated heart rate because I thought someone was in my house and in Shino. I don't want her to die, she's too cute to die. I took off the Amusphere as quickly as possible and checked every single part of my house. I couldn't go straight to her place because I need to clam myself first but what if she's in danger. She's a strong girl she'll break free then scream to warn me.

A couple minutes later, I herd a scream and someone repeating Asada-San. I remembered the voice and could tell by tell by what they said it was Shinkawa. I rushed though my door and when to Shino's. I grabbed the handle and realised it was unlocked, I didn't go in immediately I need to listen to where Shinkawa. He was close to the door, I opened it and kicked him back. I saved Shino, it was the best feeling. Every hit I made hit Shinkawa but all of his hit missed me. I kicked Shinkawa knee and made him kneel. Then Kazuto came out of nowhere and shoulder changed Shinkawa into the wall. Shino then hit him in the head with a stereo to be sure.

"You ok, Shino?

"Yes, thank you two for saving me"

I pulled her close for a hug and whispered in her ear "I will protect you forever, I going to move in with you. We will buy a house of our very own, when were can afford it"

She whispered back "I love you and yes I want to live with you"

"Uhmm, I can fix this Death Gun problem with my government official and I will give you two credit"

"Great no more Death Gun"

"Ok I'll leave you two and tell you what happens later, see ya"

Time skip

"We got a call from Kazuto, he said me need to meet him somewhere"

"Alright I be there in a bit"

"Ok I'll wait for you"

Time skip

We went to the location it was some restaurant. We went inside and saw Kazuto sitting down with someone. We walked up to them and the person told us he was a government offical. He thanked us and told us who the other Death Guns were. Then asked Shino if she wanted to talk to Shinkawa, she said yes. The we left with Kazuto.

Time skip

He took us to this Dicey Cafe place. Inside we were greeted by some of Kazuto's friends.

"Hello guys"

"Hello Kirito"

"Are you going to introduce us to your friends"

"Oh, this is Asada Shino/Sinon winner of the 3rd BoB and this is Y/N / C/N winner of the 3rd BoB"

"This is Liz the rip off blacksmith"

"That there is Asuna the berserker healer"

"That's a bit mean Kirito"

Then Liz runs at Kirito to try to punch him but she missed and falls to the ground.

Time skip

Some woman and a child came out from the back door. They said they were there for Shino's traumatic experience and they did they best to help Shino. It kinda worked for her. Then I didn't expect this to happen (I have this thing where I can't let go of a gun and I never feel safe without one. I told no one about this I almost even forgot myself.) They brought out someone I thought was dead, I fail to protect them and they died. All because I couldn't use a gun but now I always have one on me. Well I guess opposites attract like me and Shino. I broke down in tears because Shino wasn't meant to find out but she put her hands on mine. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. "Why? I thought you would hate me"

"After what you've done and I can't hate some I love so much"

"I've done nothing for you"

"No you've save me many times and you took me out on a date, remember"

I put my head down and arms on the table. Shino put her hand on mine again. I looked at her but this time she said nothing. She hugged me and pulled me close enough for a kiss. "Y/N every is ok. I know how you feel"

I said nothing and just hugged her the same way she hugs me normally. I love you Shino, I love her.