Fuck You/Luka's Final Stand

Začať od začiatku

Lue's POV

She couldn't believe she let herself get so distracted that Damon Salvatore could get close enough to snap her neck. When she woke up no one was in the house and there was a note next to her.

Lue,

Forgive me for this disastrous night. I shall make it up to you. I'm going to find Elena since our deal is now broken due to her friends. We'll meet up with you at 8 O'Clock sharp. Be ready to leave.

Elijah

Except Elijah never returned from finding Elena. It has been three days. Lue normally wouldn't worry, except he promised to get information out of Katherine. Even if it means nothing to him, it's everything to her.

She leaves the bed and breakfast and heads over to the warlocks house that they had been at the night before. Jonas lets her in willingly.

Apparently, Elenas merry gang of protectors wants a meeting at the grille. Jonas is rightly apprehensive, but Luka talked us into it. So here we are, walking into the grille together.

When Stefan sees the vampire and to warlocks coming he holds out his hand for Jonas to shake, he doesn't.

" Thank you for coming. " He says nonetheless.

' Yeah right. Fuck you and your brother for ambushing Elijah and I is more like it. '

" I didn't want to but my son made a case to hear you out. " He says and they all take their seats.

Lue sees the Bennet witch eyeing her with a scared expression. " Don't worry Bonnie I'm not a doppelganger. " She says holding her hand out. " Go ahead. You'll know everything you need to. "

Bonnie grabs her hand and sees flashes of Lue's human life and how Katherine had viciously turned her. Next, she sees her cousin Lucy and the spell she did on Lue the night of the masquerade then let's go.

" You know my cousin? " She asks in shock.

Nodding I say, " she's my best friend ".

She nods her head but says nothing else.

Luka looks at them both strangely before snapping out of it. " Bonnie said that you have information about Elijah. "

Stefan looks Bonnie's way. " Elijah's dead. I'm sorry. "

Jonas and Luka deadpan. The older warlock gets up but Stefan catches his shoulder. " Hear me out. We can help you. "

" We know that Klaus has your daughter. I'm sorry about the way I had to get that information, but it's good that we know. We can all work together to get her back. " Bonnie says ignoring the looks that Luka is sending her.

" How? " He asks as if its hopeless.

Stefan sighs. " I suspect that you and Elijah had a plan to kill Klaus. Let us help you carry it out. You can trust us. I give you my word. We all do. "

They nod in unison.

Jonas, Luka, and Lue leave the grille with much to think about. When they get back to the apartment they finally discuss things. Jonas doesn't want to team up with the vampires protecting the doppelganger.

Luka's trying to get him to agree. " But what if they can find the burial ground? "

" They won't. We tried Luka, for weeks. " He says getting irritated.

" We don't have a backup plan, though, dad, and we need to be doing everything we can to save Greta. " He argues.

Lue looks at Luka incredulously. " Jonas is right Luka, I was there last night. You can't trust any of them. Especially the Salvatores. They daggered Elijah and shot me up with vervain when it was just supposed to be a dinner. Does that sound like people you should trust?

Jonas nods in agreement. " She's right, son. We will save Greta but Elijah is the answer, not Stefan and his brother. Those people, they're our enemies. They need to be dealt with. "

Luka grimaces. " You're going to kill them? "

Jonas shakes his head. " No. I'm going to let Elijah do it. "

" So how do we go about getting Elijah back? " Lue asks relieved that whatever was done to him isn't permanent.

Luka smiles. " We send my spirit to where Elijah is. " He says pulling out a single cuff link. " Once there, I should have a strong enough foothold to pull the dagger out of Elijah and free him. "

" And you won't get hurt in the process? " She asks and he shakes his head.

Jonas looks at his son with concern. " Are you sure about this? I mean, I would go if I could. "

Luka shakes his head. " No. I'm not strong enough to send you. I can do this. "

Jonas sighs. " I'll stay anchored. Use all my energy. If you feel weak... " He trails off.

" Dad. I want this just as much as you. " Luka reminds him.

Jonas picks up the cuff link and concentrates. " Concentrate on Elijah. Picture him in your mind. "

Luka closes his eyes " I got it. "

Jonas casts the spell. IA few moments go by and th next thing they know, Luka gasps.

" Elena's fighting me. " He says panicking.

" What's wrong? " Jonas asks.

Luka starts sweating. " She's stronger than me. "

Jonas' eyes widen. " That's because it's not Elena. It's Katherine Pierce. Luka... kill her. "

Lue gasps. How is Katherine out of the tomb?

" What? " Luka asks.

" She's a vampire. Find a stake and drive it through her heart. " Jonas yells.

Suddenly Luka bursts into flames. Lue screams and vamp speeds to get a blanket.

" Luka! Luka! " Jonas screams in horror.

Lue speeds back and throws the blanket over Luka, putting the flames out. She pulls it back up once the flames are out but it's clear that he is dead.

" Oh, my God! Luka! Luka! I'm sorry. Please. Just wake up, son. Open your eyes. " He begs going over to his grimoire and saying a spell.

It does nothing and Jonas is inconsolable. Lue is usually the one causing death, she never had to console anyone so she felt very awkward.

" I'm so sorry Jonas. " She said sincerely.

He nods, still looking at his son's body like he would get up any minute. " Please, just leave. "

She left the house and headed for the bed and breakfast. She needs a good night's rest after everything that has happened in the past couple of days.

The next morning

Lue's phone rings loudly at five A.M. waking her up. She picks it up and answers sleepily.

Hello?

Lucy.

Hey, girl thanks for calling me back.

" Sorry things have been crazy here. What's going on? " She asks wiping the sleep from her eyes.

Look I need your help no questions asked. Lue rolls her eyes.

" You know I'd do anything for you, Luce. " She says getting up and putting a pot of coffee on.

She hats the taste of the off-brand coffee, but she needs caffeine in order to not break someone's neck.

I need you to come to Richmond. Pack enough clothes for a few weeks at least. Call me when you get here and I'll tell you where to meet me.

Lue sighs. She really wants answers from Katherine, and she might not live long enough for her to get back but Lucy is her best friend. Best friends are there when needed.

" You got it, Luce. I'll see you in a few hours. "

Authors Note: I've forgotten how much I loved writing the story. Let me know what you think!