People are strange

Y/n pov

So from what I gather he still wants the make me a weapon just in a more humane way. Mmm nah fuck that shit
You shook your head no at him

He then frowned and said

Ozpin:"ok then, miss Xiao Long you may have your way with him every else leave the room."

The one with a bow on her head gave me a sad look then walked out. I knew what was going to happen, can't be worse than anything they have done to me before.

Time skip brought to you by chibi ruby petting Y/n while he naps

You coughed up more blood, fuck was I wrong this new human body fucking sucks. I was actually in pain it felt like my inside wanted to come out and my skin was so bruised a simple tap could cause pain. The blonde had been beating me and yelling things about hurting her sister. She was winding up to keep going until ozpin walked in.

Ozpin:"you really angered her this can go on for much longer, but it could end right now if you simply accept my request."
Before you could answer the small girl in red waked in.

Red:"Ozpin have you seen-"
She gasped when she saw you and looked the to the blonde in horror

Yellow:"wait ruby!"
But the one now known as Ruby ran away down the hall

Ozpin then looks back then you waiting for an answer.

You simply nod your head

Ozpin:" great now before any thing else I want to apologize for the session with miss Xiao Long but it was necessary" he says while undoing your restraints" now please follow me and we'll get you patched up"

You got to the infirmary and got treated. Your wounds were disinfected and wrapped as for the bruising all over you torso but your ribs that couldn't be help.  Once you were done ozpin requested you follow him again which you reluctantly did. You walked out if of the building you were currently in and entered another one. He lead you the the upper floors handed  you a key  a map and a device  you saw the scientist use in the lab called a scroll, then left. Assuming the key was for the door in front of you, you unlocked it and saw a bedroom with a bathroom. You entered and locked the door and not knowing what else to do you laid on your bed and fell asleep.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi yang flirting with a confused y/n

You woke up to the sun shining in your eyes. You sat up and felt your stomach make a noise similar to your roar.  You were starving but didn't want to go outside were it was loud and there were people present. However seeing no other choice. You grabbed your map and tried to find the cafeteria. Once you found it you entered and scanned the area. You saw the team of girls who captured you along with another team. The small one seemingly named Ruby noticed you and stared talking to the blonde one. Seeing this as a bad sign you made a b-line straight to where  the food was. You grabbed the first tray available which was simply a sandwich, apple and a water bottle. You walked straight for the door but a certain blonde got in your way.
Yellow:"  hey I'm yang sorry for what happened yesterday. Do you think we can move past this and be friends?"

Friends?! Seriously?! She beat me sense less and thinks that will make it better!?
I give her the death stare and walk around her while she keeps calling out to me. I simply ignore her until I feel some one grab my shoulder. When I turned I was met with a familiar fist in the face the blow sent me to the floor dropping my lunch. When I looked back up I saw her eyes where red and her hair seemingly on fire.

Yang:"WELL FUCK YOU TOO THEN! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS YOUR OWN FAULT SO GET THE FUCK READY BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS!"

She picks you up by  the collar and was about the punch you again until a voice spoke up

Ruby:"yang no!!"

Yang instantly calms down and drops you like you where a bag of trash. Seeing this as your opportunity your ran straight for the door and back to your room. Once you were there you locked it a sat down on your bed

Y/n:'great didn't even get food but got a new bruise and a possible cut to so yaaay' you thought to yourself sarcastically.

As your were sitting there in thought there was a soft knock at you door. You unlocked and opened it to the find the  girl dressed in white holding a whites case. You tried closing the door but she stopped it with her foot.

White:"stop you dolt I'm trying to help you!"

You decided that let her in i mean what else could go wrong at this point.
You sat down on your bard as she opened the case she pulled out bandages, gauze, cottons balls , and a bottle that was labeled hydrogen peroxide. She dipped the Cotten balls in the bottle and touched it against the new cut under your left eye. After that was done she put the gauze on it and wrapped the bandages around the back of your head to keep it in place.
White:"I would like to apologize for my friends actions she can be a bit....explosive"

You simply nodded

White:"also I never caught your name"

Shit what was I gonna step her I can't tell her ripper even though that's the only thing I was called ummm think think. Ahah Y/N yes!

You:"Y/n" you tell her your vocal cords getting used to talking

White:" My name is Weiss schnee " she says while sticking her hand out
You shake it and smile at her.

Weiss:"well I must be off bye Y/n"
She says while walking out the door

You:' wow people being nice that me well at least a person. I'll admit it was strange but hey better than what I usually get'
You thought the your self as you crawled back into bed.

A/n

Hey guys sorry fir not updating been busy soo yea bye