chapter 7.......

JADA
So when I met gilly it was the day before my baby daddy got out of jail and i had to go celebrate. Me and Chris had a good connection and we was going to only watch movies and eat snacks .... But i got a lil horny and i put on a thong for him but he told me he wanted to take it slow . I respected that but I was mad because i knew that we wouldn't be together for long . After he went home a few hours later my baby daddy came home and i couldn't wait to get straight to it . While we was going at it i guess my phone accidentally called gilly and he heard us and then he hung up . I really felt bad but there's more fish in the sea.....right🤔🤐?

AIRI
so after this morning when tray left I could not stop thinking about cuddling with him again or hearing his voice and i just couldn't stop thinking about him but i don't know why . I mean i don't like him like that.... or do I?  I started thinking about if he felt this same way or maybe I might be going out sad . I lost all my thoughts when carmen folded me that gilly wants to talk to me. Gilly wants to talk to me?..... But we never talked before.... But i told her ok and i went to go talk to him .

" hey airi " he said with sadness in his voice .

" hey gilly..... what's the matter ?"

"  well I have had a very harsh morning with the girl from the club " he takes laughed .

"Tell me what's going on "
And with that being said he told me what went down from the club to her home to this morning I was thinking about those " fucked up love stories " but i thought it was a little to soon to make jokes.

" I'm sorry gilly but thats how me and my ex broke up and my best friend aint my best friend nomore "

" dammnnn.... people are harsh ... I would rather leave then cheat " he said

" I wish everybody worked like that " I sighed then for like 5 minutes we looked into eachother eyes and he leaned in and then my phones ringed i ran to my room to get it and it read " TRAY😍😋" I nervously answered .

" h-hello " I hesitated

" hey and why u sound nervous "

" oh nothing but what you want "

Well damn but i was wondering if we could get a hotel tonight and it won't be no interruptions while we try to talk and cuddle "

" well.....hmmmm sure.....what time u coming to get me "

" 10 be ready when i arrive "

" alright bet "

I hung up and then  Walked back out to talk to gilly but he was gone . I was worried and confused but i brushed it off and went to get ready and pack , this will be a long night .......

STAY TUNED for AIRI and TRAYS rough, crazy, and freaky night 🙄🤗