Phone calls

Johnny's POV
It's been about a week and Kenzie has been acting really strange. I hear her cry every night but she always locks the door and she took away my key so I can't get in. She's always arguing with someone on the phone and Annie comes over everyday and I hear her comforting Kenzie. I want to be in there with her. I want to be with her. We only have a couple weeks of summer left since it's only a month.
I knock on her door and a glossy eyed Kenzie opened the door. As soon as she saw me she wrapped her arms around my torso in a hug. I hug back and she cried into my shirt.
"Do you maybe want to go get some food?" I asked. I hadn't seen her it in awhile. She nodded and went back into her room to change. She came out in this;

We walk outside and got into my car

We walk outside and got into my car. We drive to Panera in an awkward silence. Kenzie was texting someone angrily on her phone but still had tears in her eyes. She had her food pulled up covering her face and her legs up on the dash board.
When we get to Panera Kenzie sits at a small booth and I order our food. I sit across from Kenzie and she's on the phone again. I sigh. She was whispering but not quiet enough for me not to hear.
"Maddie maddie. We talked about this." "I told you I would help." "Yes I'm happy you got a job but I told you I'm staying the rest of the summer." "Yes I'm happy mom is coming back." "Maddie would you listen to me?" "I told you, I will help pack, I will help move stuff, I will help unpack. But I'm staying the rest of the summer with my friends and besides I have a job too and I can't just leave the summer isn't over." "Maddie..." "I will tell him." "Promise." She hung up the phone and stared at me.
"I'm really sorry." She said.
"It's fine." I said as the waiter comes with our food.
"Umm... I have to tell you something." She said nervously.
I take a sip of my water and nod for her to continue.
"I'm moving." She said.
I choke on my water.
"What?" I ask.
"I'm moving to across town... closer to the beach.." she said her eyes tearing up. "I'm doing my best to convince Maddie to let me stay the summer.. umm.. but its not really going well."
My eyes started to tear up.
"Why?" Was all I could get out.
"My mom finally got a job and is ready to take care of us again." She said letting tears fall.
We sit there crying for who knows how long. People were staring at us but we didn't care. Kenzie sat next to me and cuddled into me crying. I kissed her on her forehead and whispered.
"Let's go home." She nodded and we left since I already payed.

When we got home Kenzie fell into my arms again.
"Do the others know?" I asked. She nodded.
"I never told you because it was too hard and... and.."
"And What?" I asked.
"And I thought maybe... maybe you wouldn't care." She sobbed making me cry too.
"Of course I would care. Kenzie I- I" I couldn't bring myself to say it knowing that I might never see her again. Kenzie looked up at me again and smashed her lips on mine. I was quick to kiss back. And Caden Conner Sebastian Carson Annie Jayden and Dylan walked through the door. We pulled away and looked at them.
"Alright. Get him." Caden said.
"Nah we don't want to go and beat up the love of her life now do we?" Conner asked. I got confused but I soon realized what he said and a small smirk grew on my face. Kenzie threw her shoes at him and then grabbed pillows and threw it at them starting a pillow fight.
About an hour later we all collapse on the floor panting. Kenzie was laying next to me.
"Love of your life, huh?" I teased.
"Oh shut up!" She groaned.
I laugh and she got a phone call. She stood up and walked out of the room. After a few minutes she ran back excitedly and sat on my waist straddling me. She leaned down and kissed me passionately. She pulled away and she had a huge smile on her face.
"Good news!" She said.
"You aren't moving?" I asked.
"No.., but Maddie said I could stay the summer!" She said. I pulled her back down into a kiss.
"Hey! We want to celebrate too!" Annie said.
Kenzie pulled away and got off of me then ran over to the girls and celebrated.
"We should have a party! Just us and mads!" Dylan yelled.
"Who's mads?" I ask.
"Caden's girlfriend." Kenzie said getting a pillow thrown at her. I laugh and start to pick up the pillow off the ground.
"Here I'll do it." Kenz said standing up.
"No it's alright. You should celebrate." I said taking the pillow from her.
"Thanks Johnny." She said as the girls pulled her upstairs.
"Caden call mads!" Dylan yelled from upstairs making the guys laugh.
"Oh shut up you guys got girls too."
"Like who?" Conner asked.
Me Carson and Caden looked at each other.
"Jayden." We said in unison then looked at Sebastian who threw his hands up. "Dylan." Just then the girls called down.
"Sebastian! Conner!"
We all walk upstairs to see Jayden and Dylan dressed up. I push Conner closer to Jayden and Carson pushed Sebastian closer to Dylan.
"Ok before this goes down I'd like to talk to Sebastian for a second." Caden said.
"No." Kenzie said pulling him away. "You boys go change. Mads will be here soon because I already called her. When you're done wait downstairs in the living room. Got it?" She asked.
We all nod and walk out.

Kenzie's POV
So the girls outfit were;

Annie      Jayden      Dylan         Mads      Mine

I was still in my room and everyone was downstairs. I was looking for my wallet when someone walked in. I look up and saw Johnny.
"Hey slutty." He said with a smirk. I laugh at the reminder of the nickname he gave me last week.
He came up behind me and laid me down on the bed. "If I recall you told me I would get to see you in that thong again." He said with a smirk. "You wearing them right now?"
I nod my head. He was talking low and roughly like he did the day everything happened.
I bit my lip.
"But not right now." I said.
"Later then, ok princess?" He asked talking in the same voice.
"Yes." I said.
"Yes who?" He asked.
"Yes daddy." I said.
"Good girl." He said lightly kissing my lips then getting up.
"You know I really like it when you walk like that." I said grabbing my wallet and following him out the door.
"That's why I do it." He said with a chuckle.