Act 11 - No Matter What...

Akashi led (F/N) back to his office and sighed once they entered his office.

"Sei, you knew?" She asked suspiciously

Akashi chuckled as he looked at her "you really are amazing. It was above my expectation"

"Eh? What do you mean? You knew it afterall?!" She hastily retorted

"Before you met that Ueda Masako-san, I already investigated the Impresa group, and Ueda Masako's name showed up. I didn't know if it was the same, so after hearing his name from you and even mentioning that she grew up in an orphange, I made sure that you would get close to her until I confirmed it. I asked Erik to go with you, just in case. Before she got married, she announced that she would combine her business to her fiancè, a Japanese Italian businessman, who turned out to be the president of Impresa group." Akashi explained and saw (F/N)'s expression that she didn't like the idea "I know you wouldn't like the idea that I investigated Masako-san behind your back"

"Of course, but..."

"I apologize about that. But I made sure that you wouldn't know about it and make things natural since it was all pure coincidence. I had only little interest with them being our business partner. The others were still not that obsessed with Impresa group at that time too, so I just stayed silent. But when Leo-san mentioned it, I felt uneasy, and decided to follow your decision. That was the time you saw me talking to Fai."

"But you seemed know that I would say no"

"I knew already that you would say no, and suggest to wait until we found other connection. I was expecting that you would naturally tell it to Masako-san, and she would be our connection, but to think that you got acquainted with the new president himself was beyond my expectation. Also at the same time, you cleanly ended the issue with Leo-san's daughter." Akashi chuckled and immediately hugged (F/N) "you really are an amazing woman."

"I was so irritated recently. I supposed to accept the option of that Mayo being the connection, but because I got too irritated from your assistant in training, I ended up saying no. But I never knew that it would end to this. It went well though, and it was unexpected that Kazuhiko-san is also Leo-san's son. It was a small world."

"Pure coincidence is really attracted to you" Akashi chuckled and it was then (F/N) hugged him back. At that, Akashi noticed the anxious ambiance from her "(F/N)? Now it reminds me, what is your important news?"

"Seijurou... don't hate me, and be mine forever"

"I will never hate you. And I am always be yours." he responded but (F/N) tighten her embrace "(F/N)?"

"I am pregnant" she mumbled, she felt that he flinched from what she said, and felt uneasy to what he would response "so no matter what happen, please, love me more, love Seiichi, and love the child I am bearing no matter what."

"Then I will be honest. This is the best news but also the news I am afraid of. (F/N), I will not let you work nor volunteer. You will eat the most delicious and fresh foods, please, listen to me this time."

"I will. Seijurou, I love you! I really love you! And thank you..."

"I love you too, and stay with me forever. Let's go see your doctor immediately" Akashi moved back and gave his wife a deep kiss, and from both of them, tears ran down on their cheeks.

~

Later that day, the two went to see her doctor and as expected she didn't like it, but because it happened, she had nothing to do but to list all precautionary things for her. Midorima went hysterical too when he heard about it, but Congratulated the two in the end. He also decided to help them.