Biography (Fixed)

First Name - Y/N

Last Name - L/N

Age - 17

Appearance - (Reader's Choice)

Symbiote - Carnage

Powers/Abilities - Superhuman Strength, Speed, Stamina, Agility, Reflexes, Durability, Healing Factor, Wall Crawling, Webbing, 360-Degree Perception, Camouflage, Possession, Shapeshifting, Immune To Diseases/Curses, Blood Absorption, Psychotic Mind.

Symbiote Appearance -

Weaknesses - Fire and Magic (Can't spell the demon's name)

Backstory - After a strange object fell out of a hole in the sky of his village, 10 year old Y/N went to see what it was, until, when he got to where the site where he saw a weird looking pod, a weird gooey red alien life form came out of the pod that it was in and bonded to him with a cut on his skin. Before he knew what it was, that same day, the Imperial Army attacked his village under suspicion of aiding the Revolutionary Army. Y/N was then captured and sent to an Imperial Base to be tortured to spill info about the Revolutionary. For 7 long years, Y/N was tortured to the point of no return, until that same red alien spoke to Y/N through his mind, telling him to seek vengeance on the Capital for what they did. Obviously agreeing to 'it', the Symbiote was then unleashed, turning Y/N into a murderous killing machine. And together, they became... Carnage.

(P.S. - The Carnage Symbiote obtains the memory's and personality of Cletus Kasady, if your all wondering)