𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭: 𝘽𝙧𝙤 𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣

Third person pov
April 1st, 2013

Bella and Bree were in the basement eating a bowl of popcorn and watching Chase laugh a bit evilly while setting up a trap. Bree looked to her best friend once before handing her the popcorn and wiping her hands.

" Okay, what is with all the happy, squeaky hamster noises ? Did you finally grow a chest hair ?"

" Did you finally get a girlfriend ?" Bella intervened with a smile.

Chase looked over to her and groaned shaking his head." No ! I grew two...and I'm still single." Chase confirmed which made the two laugh."Actually, this is a little something I like to call Adam's payback."

" For what ?"

" Don't you remember what happened last Thursday ?"

"  Ah, yes." Bella said with a happy smile on her face remembering what happened.

She stood with Adam, Bree, and Leo looking at the kitchen from the living room. Leo shook his head while he stared and spoke.

" Adam, there is no way you can clear that counter."

" I can reach that easy."

" I've seen him do it."

" I wanna see him do it." Bella said excited.

The door opened, so they all turned to see Chase walk in. Having no idea of what to come, Chase smiled to his family.

" Hey. What you guys talkin' about ?"

" This." Adam said and threw Chase into the kitchen, but missed making the poor younger brother hit the chairs.

" Told you."

" We all love the bionic brother toss." Bree laughed and Bella nodded her head.

" We should make it a tradition."

" Yeah ? Well, let's see how he likes this." Chase said hearing the lab doors open. First came in Leo stepping right over the hole in the ground.

" Trap."

" Trap what ? Whoa !" Adam said being yanked into the air and hanging there. Bella and Bree got up from their seats and laughed.

" Oh, yes ! It worked !" Chase cheered." Now let's see how you like being relentlessly manhandled ! That came out wrong."

" Very. You okay, Adam ?" Bella said staring at the boy who only looked confused.

" Oh, the trap was on the floor."

" Yep, and now we're gonna play a game called Human Piñata, but instead of candy, we're gonna guess what Adam had for lunch."

" Ironically, I'm guessing it's candy." Leo commented.

" You're forgetting one thing, Chase. I can use my heat vision to break free." Adam said and he did exactly that, but what he forgot was the landing. He fell straight down and everyone cringed, but they all went wide eye seeing his arm bending the wrong way."  Ha ! Nice try !"