The audition (part 1)

Lili's POV

*Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz*

I wake up when I hear my alarm clock go on and "I wanna dance with somebody" -which is my favorite song- playing so loud that I can not resist but get up and put it on silent. Normally I would love to get up and dance to the beat, but right now it is like 7 o'clock in the morning and I want to sleep. 

I go back to bed, lay down, and close my eyes. Then it hits me... Why did I have an alarm clock at 7 AM anyways? It is Saturday..?

"Oh!" I say as I got up from the bed again. I feel a little dizzy and fell back to bed instantly.

"You've got to be KIDDING ME!" I yell as loud as I can. As soon as I do that, I feel my head burn and hurt as hell.

"Ow," I say, but still get back up and start to walk to the bathroom to get a cold shower, cause I'm burning hot. Normally, I would invite my mom over or something, but right now I'm in LA and my mom is back in Ohio and today is the day to audition for the role of Betty in the new series called "Riverdale". The audition is supposed to begin at 11 AM, but I was called there for 10, because they didn't want anyone to be late, and also I think that they just wanted to make us all nervous, and see how many Bettys there really were.

In the shower, I wash my head and my body, shave my legs and armpits, and brush my teeth.

As soon as I get out of the shower and put on my robe, I dry and brush my hair. I still feel sick, so I go to the kitchen, take some medicine with water and think that I should get dressed now.
It is currently 8 AM and it is half an hour drive to the building where the audition takes place. So I have 1 hour and 30 minutes until I have to get out and get an Uber -I've not been to LA much, so I don't know where I have to drive.

I go to my bedroom upstairs -my head hurting as hell with every step I take- and put my outfit on, that I had chosen to wear today like a week ago. It includes a red blouse and black shorts, that are not too casual but also don't look like I'd be going out on a date. So it is perfect for auditioning.

I look into the mirror and see my hands shaking: " Don't worry Lili, you can do it! They liked you the last time when you auditioned, or I at least think so, because they hadn't called you back if they didn't."

My hands stop shaking so I look into the mirror. I'm pretty decent, except for my tired eyes with purple bags under them. I start doing my makeup, -pretty natural looking for everyone else, but for me, it feels like I'd just put a ton of makeup on my face.

I just leave my hair how it is -natural and a little wavy.

The time right now is 9, but I don't have anything better to do than to get going. I had put my alarm for 7, cause I thought that I was going to eat... Well... I didn't, because I could just get sick from smelling any food. Or even thinking about it.

"F*ck," I say as I'm running to my bathroom and vomiting out everything that I had eaten in the past couple of days.

"It's gross!" I rinse my mouth in my sink and curse myself for thinking about food.

I walk through my apartment door and get an Uber.

My Uber comes when it's 9:15 AM, so I still have 45 minutes until the audition. I sit in the Uber and tell the driver, where I want to go. He nods to me and starts to drive.

Meanwhile, I'm starting to worry about the audition. Last time my hair was a different color, all the girls who auditioned for Betty and got through this round, had to color their hair. I was happy to do it, because it was my natural hair color, and I don't know why I had colored it to this awful color I had last time anyways.

But they remember me like that... What if they really liked me and now they don't know who I am? I told myself to shut up, cause I doubted that they even remembered me. I'm not that good.

Suddenly I smell something gross. I look up and see that my driver is eating a bologna sandwich...

"Stop the car!" I shout.

"Wow!" the driver yells and stops the car. (Author's note 2022: I'm cringing so bad reading this.)

Luckily we are next to the park and there aren't many people around. I jump out of the car and throw up all over the grass. A guy runs up to me when I'm done and asks if I am okay and offers me water. I don't look at him, I just take the water, rinse my mouth with it and spit it out. Then I take another sip of it and this time I actually drink it.

"Thank you," I say to the guy, who I assumed to be my Uber driver, and look at his face.
It is freaking Cole Sprouse!!! I look into his eyes and he looks into mine. His eyes are green, but not as green as mine, his eyes are soft and look really worried.

"Wait... What?" I say a bit too loud, and he smiles, he's probably wondering if I'm in my common sense. I look at my Uber, and to my big surprise, the guy is still sitting there and eating his sandwich.

I get mad, but also sad that there are so shitty guys out there.

"Are you okay?" Cole Sprouse asks again.

"Well... I'm sick and that's too bad, but Cole Sprouse just asked me if I was okay, so... Yeah I'm fine," I say smiling and blushing.

He's smiling his adorable smile, that I've been so in love with since "The suite life of Zack and Cody".

"But I should get going now... I have to be somewhere in like 15 minutes," I continue, still looking at him.

"Uhm, yeah... But shouldn't you go like home? I mean, you really don't seem good and you should just, you know... Get some rest." He says.

I look at him and smile. I always thought that kid stars are douches when they grow up, but he seems to be a really nice and adorable person. A second later he starts blushing. And then I start blushing too. He sees that and smiles at me. And I smile back to COLE freaking SPROUSE.

"No, I can't. I have an audition, where I have to be in 10 minutes," I say.

"Yeah, me too," he answers, still blushing and smiling at me.

"By the way, your car just drove away..." he continues.

"Wow, what a douche," I say, worrying that I'd be late now... Then something hit me.
"WAIT, you have an audition in 10 minutes?" I ask, surprised.

"Well, it's 8 now, but yeah," he tries to joke, but I am NOT in a mood.

"For Riverdale?"

"Yeah"

"Me too..."

"Well, maybe we can walk together then?" Cole asks, I can see the excitement in his eyes.

'Why is he excited to walk me there?' I ask myself.

"But only if you don't want to..." he says, a bit worried.

"No, I would love to," I say a bit too quickly and let out a giggle.

"Well, shall we then?" He asks me, offering me his hand.

"Yeah, sure," I say, blushing and looking up at him.

______________________________________
My author's note in 2018 when I first started writing this story:

TO BE CONTINUED GUYS!

ALSO, SORRY IF IT'S TOO LONG. I THOUGHT I'M GOING TO WRITE LIKE 500 WORDS FOR ONE CHAPTER, BUT I ENDED UP WRITING OVER 4000. SO YEAH... I MADE IT TO 3 PARTS.

ALSO THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND IF YOU HAVE RECOMENDATIONS THEN, PLEASE WRITE TO ME 😁

THANKS, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! ❤❤❤