Chapter 15!

15 chapters! I honestly didn't think that I would get this far!(:

I'm going to attempt to write in 3rd person somewhere in this chapter... Sorry if it sucks, I don't usually write in 3rd person POV, so we'll just have to wait and see what it's like... xD

P.S It’s really short and for that I am extremely sorry! I had a major writers block!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Zayn's POV)

I completely forgot about the concert tonight. That is, until Jay mentioned it. On the drive home Niall got a call from Liam telling us to be as quick as possible because we had a signing to go to. He could've informed us earlier, not when we have ten minutes to get there. My hair is probably a mess right now and I can't do anything about it. We were about to pull up so I quickly whipped out my phone and created a tweet.

"Skylar, we hope all is going well so you can live your life with your best friend by your side. #PrayForSkylar xx"

"That's really nice." Niall smiled.

I smiled back at him and as soon as the car stopped and we were out of it, I snaked my arm around his waist.

"I love you, Zayn."

"I love you too, Niall."

We were surrounded by ear piercing screams within a few mere seconds. Our names were being shouted from every direction and many eyes were filled with tears as we made our way to the table. Thousands of girls were all gathered here, pushing and pulling each other, just hoping to see us. They'll all get their chance and we'll all get incredibly sore wrists.

The first wave of girls started handing us things to sign. First Niall, then me, Liam, Harry and Louis was right on the end.

"Hey Zayn." A girl said, trying to sound seductive. But she failed miserably at it.

"Hello." I replied.

I looked up at her to try take in her features, but with all that make-up it was near-impossible! Her lips were extremely red; her eyes were made to look as if she had just gotten into a fight... And lost. She wore a skimpy shirt and shorts that barely covered anything.

"Like what you see?" She smirked, winking at me.

"Sorry to interrupt, but there isn't really much for him to look at. Like, seriously, come on... He's gay for crying out loud. And even a straight guy wouldn't go for you." Another girl, whom was currently getting a CD signed by Niall, stated.

"I'll make all his gay disappear." She bent over the table, practically laying on it, trying to pull at my shirt.

I kept moving back, trying to get away from her, but there wasn't much space for me to move.

"Paul, we need some help over here!" Liam called.

"While you're at it, bring some disinfectant with you!" The girl getting her CD signed yelled.

Niall started cracking up, almost falling off his chair.

"Or better yet, let’s just burn the retched thing in a pit of acid." She laughed.

"Hey, I am not retched!" The very unattractive girl exclaimed defensively.

"I was talking about the table, but it works either way."

I joined in laughing, along with Harry and Louis. Even Liam was trying to hide a laugh from escaping his lips. Wow. I really did not expect things to go this way. Sure, I expected maybe a tiny feud between some fans, but this... This is classic!