Chapter Thirteen!

Mkay, I ish back! Did you miss me? Did ya, did ya, did ya? No? Okay :( LOOK OVER THERE! >>>> IT'S ME! Seriously... It is... Okay, BYE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Niall's POV)

I was woken up by the bright rays of the sun hitting my face between the tree's leaves. It wasn't the best way to wake up, but it was worth it. Also, being woken up at four in the morning by my vibrating phone wasn't the best either, but the rest of Zayn's family had to get picked up from the airport. I snuck inside and woke Trisha up before we drove away to pick them up. We snuck them inside and they all stayed in the guest bedroom. No one would go in there, so we took them in some food and drinks before telling them they can come out at ten o'clock. Trisha made her way to the room she was staying in and I went back to my hammock. When I got closer to him, I swear I could hear him whimpering. And I was right, he was whimpering that is, until I positioned myself next to him again.

I tried adjusting to the harsh light, but it was impossible! I just ended up rolling over so I was facing Zayn, but it didn't go to plan. As soon as I got comfortable, snuggled up into Zayn's chest, the hammock started swinging and the fabric was twisting. We ended up falling onto the ground.

"Huh... What was... What was that?" Zayn asked in his sexy morning voice.

"That, was us falling off of a hammock." I laughed.

"One year together."

"One whole year."

"I've got a surprise for you!"

Suddenly Zayn was full of life, which is the complete opposite of his usual mornings. But I guess he doesn't fall onto the ground every morning either. He grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers before he started running. I was laughing so hard, I mean, if he was to see his hair, he'd freak out!

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise I organized ages ago." He smiled, continuing to run.

"Alright, but we've got to be back at the house at 10 for your surprise!"

"Close your eyes."

I did as instructed and I felt his free hand cover them, just in case. I don't blame him, I always try to peek at any surprise the boys have for me. He was guiding me along the footpath, but it soon changed to grass, then the crunching of dry leaves. I have no clue where he is taking me, but it's very quiet and I like it.

"We're here; you can open your eyes now."

I opened my eyes slowly, revealing my surroundings which were, in fact, extremely beautiful. We were surrounded by trees with large leaves and flowers everywhere else. Over beside a large tree was a picnic blanket with, of course, a picnic basket which could only be filled with one thing. Food!

"Wow." I said.

It was truly amazing. It's the perfect start to a whole year together. Side falling off the hammock this morning... Although that was quite fun.

"You don't like it, do you? I knew you wouldn't. Now you've probably got something better for me, so this will all be like dirt compared to what ever you've got planned and-"

"Zayn." I cut him off. "I love it. In all honesty, we could've been sitting in piles of trash and I'd still love it because I get to spend my time with you!"

"Now I know what I'm doing for our two years together." He said sarcastically.

"No, you can't! That's what I was planning!" I replied with the same amount of sarcasm.