Chapter 1- Simra's Birthday party and weird Feelings.

Safina's POV 

I woke up with a smile on my face as I remembered last night's dinner with the Ahmed's and was hoping for everything to turn out great. Really noticing the connection between Aaliya and Amir I was hoping they would get married and have the most beautiful babies, but who knows I could just be going crazy thinking about the two of them together.

I got out of my bed and realized today is Saturday which means my new job starts on Monday in just two days. However, it is also Simra's birthday and she is turning 20 and soon starting university with Aleena and Zaira's sister Sidrah who are amazing people, now that I know about what happened on Aleena's first day and how Zaira helped. The reason why she will just be starting university is that she went to a different university before so it's her first year in this university but actually her second year in university.

I quickly hopped into the shower and began to lather shampoo in my dark brown long hair with my favourite strawberry smelling one and the same conditioner and hopped out and picked out my outfit which was comfy but modest at the same time.

It was a Saturday so we had nothing else to do but stay home so why not be lazy and just wear black jeans and a dark grey sweater with some white vans and also a light grey beanie which apparently suits me, so why not.

I quickly blow dried my hair and decided to leave it open for now and got changed into my outfit hoping to look presentable as I walked out of my room.

I heard noises come from the living room so I knew my family was awake, so I continued my way downstairs and into the dining room to see everybody seated there but Amir bhai(big brother)

"As-salaam wa alaikum(peace and blessings be upon you)," I said to mum, dad, Subha and Simra who all replied back.

"How's your job going Abu(dad)?" I asked as his eyes lit up and he replied with the most enthusiastically voice I have heard.

"It's going really good Alhumdulillah(all praise to Allah), we have a new business deal and Amir is working so hard I am so proud of him and the way he has been handling the business I mean it isn't easy being 23 years old and already the top businessman here."

"I know right I mean I wish I was smart in business instead of fashion and design," I said feeling stupid for working in one of those companies instead of making my parents proud.

 "Hey, we are proud of you as the fashion industry has so to offer you and you have so much to offer them, and we are happy you didn't do business but something you love and enjoy doing, it is your life after all Fina, never forget that, okay," My dad said to me using my nickname as he smiled at me and hugged me as I did the same back.

"Aww thanks,  Abu I love you too and I am just going to go and check on Amir and wonder why he isn't coming down for breakfast," I said as I got up and began to make my way upstairs.