decisions

Dejan woke up early, due to his alarm going off.

"Shut that up."

Mo was still half asleep, sheets covering his naked body. Dejan shut off the alarm and looked over to Mo. His face dropped, realizing what happened the night before.

"Mo what the fuck? No no no no what was I thinking?"

Dejan's painfully loud screams made mo turn around. He looked at Dejan, who was panicking running around the room and the kitchen.

"What are you talking about?"

"We fucked Mo. We fucked. AND I HAVE A FIANCÉ WAITING FOR ME AT HOME. What the fuck was I thinking, those fucking painkillers make me horny as fuck. NO, why am I blaming it on the pills, I am a fucking piece of trash."

Mo, still wrapped in the sheets, stood up from the bed, walking towards Dejan. He placed his hands on Dejan's shoulders to try and calm him down.

"Dej, Dej, hey, hello look at me. It is not just your fault okay? I fucked up too. We did it together and the best thing to do right now is to talk about it and sort things out okay?"

Dejan hugged Mo, tightly, grasping the sheets that covered him.

They sat back on the bed. Dejan placed his head in his hands and started sobbing lightly.

"Mo I don't know what to do. This will sound like every fucking romantic movie on tv, but I love you. I fucking love you and the problem is, I love Šime too. And not just like oh yeah I love that guy, I would fucking give my life for him every fucking day. And now, sitting here, with you naked next to me I don't know what to do."

Tears started rolling down Mo's face. They were small and gone by pretty quickly, but showed how fragile Mo really is.

"Maybe you shouldn't chose."

Dejan turned his head to Mo in shock.

"What was that supposed to mean?"

"Maybe you should just let go. And be with someone else."

Dejan was looking blankly at Mo's expressionless face. How can he just let go? He just proposed to Šime and he wanted to make a life with him.

"Can you please leave?"

"Dejan I'm-"

"No, I have therapies in an hour, I'll leave, and don't follow me. I am not stable enough to talk to you right now."

Šime got out of the bath and jumped to his phone pretty quickly. Since Mo posted that picture of him and Dejan, Šime got addicted to checking both of their activity and posts. Mateo already had a full on conversation with him over it. Šime knew he was too obsessive, but he couldn't go against himself.

Pero and Broz pulled him out of his apartment for a drink at the closest bar, because it was becoming unhealthy.

"Šime stop it. If anything is happening, which I'm sure isn't, Dejan will tell you. He wouldn't do anything like that."

Šime was sitting next to Pero with a big glass of beer. When he chugged the last bit of it he heard Broz speaking.

"What if Dejan fucked Mo?"

Šime almost threw up the beer he just chugged and Pero slapped Broz on the forehead.

"What the fuck Marcelo?"

"I mean think about it. Something was there before, it's obvious. And he misses Šime for sure, so..."

Šime's head just fell to the bar. He couldn't move or speak, he just took Pero's unfinished wine and drank it in one sip.

Dejan's first therapy went well, he was already feeling a bit better. He still felt the great pain, but decided not to drink any pain killers for now.

He came back to the hotel room, finding everything made up and Mo's stuff packed beside the bed.

Dejan felt good guilty for just leaving like that in the morning. He still wanted to talk to Mo and see what's up.

Mo appeared from the bathroom, wearing a nike hoodie and slim black sweatpants. His curls looking perfect as always, he came to the bed and took his bag.

"Mo, can we at least finish up what we started."

"I get it, you want Šime, and I do understand that."

"But maybe I want you."

Mo turned around, with slight shock on his face. Maybe this time Dejan will not fuck around and finally decide, because Mo was tired. Tired of all the drama he probably already caused.

"Dej, you better not be fucking with me."

"Mo, I am going to Italy in 3 days, after all of the therapies there I will go to Milano to see Šime. I will talk to him too. Because my mind is still split in half and my emotions are all fucked up."

"Okay, that is fair. But I will go back, I just need to go away."

Dejan saw Mo go out of the room, with his mind still deciding what will he do.