Senior Prank Night Failure!

Start from the beginning

"Klaus stop! You don't have to hurt anybody!" Elena exclaimed.

"Oh come on love, of course I do." Klaus replied tauntingly.

I rolled my eyes at them. We stood there for a while and I caught Klaus staring at me a few times. I wonder why he seems interested in me.
All of the sudden the gym doors opened and in walked Bonnie and Matt.
"Bonnie get out of here!" Elena yelled.
Bonnie and Matt stand still, shocked. Then, Klaus speeds over to them.
"Ah, I was wondering when you would show up, now we can get started. Uh, Dana, why dont you relax, you and Chad sit tight? I can assume you are the reason that Elena is still walking around alive?" Klaus asked Bonnie. Ah, Chad and Dana, that's their names.
"That's right, if you are gonna blame someone, blame me." Bonnie said to him.
"There's no need for blame love, just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects and since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the solution." Klaus told Bonnie.
Then, just as Klaus finished speaking, a girl with blonde hair walked in, dragging in Tyler with her.
"I'd like you all to meet my sister, Rebekah. A word of warning, she can be very mean." Klaus informed us.
"Don't be mean." the girl, Rebekah said to Klaus as she hands Tyler over to Klaus.
"Leave him alone." Elena tries to demand. I roll my eyes at her, as if he is going to let Tyler go!
"I am going to make this very simple. Every time I try and turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they will die during the transition. It's quite horrible actually." Klaus says. He then bites into his wrist, drawing blood, then shoves his wrist into Tyler's mouth.
"I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake, you better hurry." Klaus says as he snaps Tyler's neck, he falls to the floor. We all look at Klaus, shocked and wide- eyed.
Klaus looks at us, looking some- what proud at what he had done.
* * * *
I sit with Bonnie and Matt, looking at Tyler's dead body. Elena walks to Chad and Dana.
"He killed him!" Matt states. Thank you Matt, as if that wasn't obvious enough (cue eye roll).
"No, Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire." Elena tells us.
"And if Bonnie is successful, he will live through his transition. Go on then, go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and whatnot. I'll hold onto Elena, for safe keeping." Klaus says as he grabs Elena's arm, sending a smile down at her.
Bonnie then looks at Elena, as if asking: "are you sure?" she nods and Matt puts me onto his back. As we were about to walk out the door, Klaus speeds in front of us.
"Not Amelia, she stays too." Klaus says, with a strange look on his face. Matt looks slightly reluctant to leave me there, as he puts me on Elena's back. He and Bonnie then quickly walk out of the gym.
"So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier. And who might you be there?" She asked me, oh and, how can the original doppelgänger look prettier? They all look exactly the same!!
Nervously, I tell her my name, "Amelia Gilbert, my name is Amelia Gilbert."
"Enough Rebekah, take the wolf boy somewhere else would you?" Klaus practically orders his sister.
She then grabs Tyler's arm and drags him out of the school gym.
"Just ignore her petty little thing." Klaus tells us.
While Elena tries to comfort Dana, I sit next to them, keeping my eyes on Klaus, who sat on the bleachers, just thinking while he also has his eyes on me.
Then, the gym doors open and at first I thought it was Bonnie and Matt coming back with the solution, but instead, Stefan appears.
"Stefan!" Elena says.
"Came to save your damsel mate?" Klaus asks.
"I came to ask for your forgiveness, and pledge my loyalty." Stefan said.
"Well you broke that pledge once already." Klaus stated.
"Elena means nothing to me anymore, whatever you ask of me, I will do." Stefan tells Klaus.
"Fair enough. Let's drink on it. Kill them." Klaus says, point to Chad and Dana. Elena and I (plus Dana and Chad) look at Klaus, horrified.
"What are you waiting for? Kill them." Klaus orders Stefan.
"No. Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said-" Elena was interrupted by Klaus rushing over to her and slapping her, hard. Elena let out a loud scream. Stefan then growls at Klaus, goes to attack Klaus, but Klaus was faster, and grabs Stefan by the throat.
"She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep on piling up." Klaus says.
"Let her go, I'll do whatever you want, you have my word." Stefan choked out.
"Your word doesn't mean much. I have lived by your word all summer during which time I never had to resort to this. Stop fighting." Klaus compels Stefan.
"Don't do this, don't do this." Stefan pleaded.
"I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance, now I'm going to have to take it." Klaus says, I cannot believe he is taking Stefan's allegiance.
"Don't, don't." Stefan pleaded once again.
"You will do exactly as I say, when I say it, you will not run, you will not hide, you will simply, obey." Klaus compels him. As soon as he is done, he lets go of Stefan.
"No, Stefan." Elena says in disbelief.
"Now kill them, Ripper." Klaus orders Stefan.
Stefan then speeds over to Chad and Dana, and starts feeding on them. I'm glad I was next to Elena.
"It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element." Klaus tells Elena and I as he crouched down behind us.
"No, you did this to him." Elena says.
"I invited him to the party love, his the one dancing on the tables." He says to Elena. He and Elena then stand up, leaving me to sit alone on the floor, I stared at the dead bodies of Chad and Dana, I can't believe that Stefan would do this, he was not like this when I saw him last. Then, Rebekah comes storming into the gym.
"Where is it? Where's my necklace?" She demanded.
"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked his sister.
"She has my necklace, look." Rebekah then shows Klaus a picture on a phone.
"Well well, more lies." Klaus says, looking at Stefan.
"Where is it?" Rebekah demanded from Elena.
"I don't have it anymore." Elena tells her, and it's the truth.
"Your lying!" She says, she then rushed at Elena, biting her. Klaus pulls her off of Elena.
"Knock it off!" Klaus yells at Rebekah.
"Make her tell me where it is Nik!" She yells back at her brother. I move myself closer to Elena, to see is she is alright. Klaus then crouched down in front of Elena and I.
"Where is the necklace sweetheart? Be honest." He asked Elena.
"I'm telling the truth, Katherine stole it." Elena tells him.
"Kathrina, of course. Well that's unfortunate, if we had the necklace, it would make things a lot easier for your witch, but since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it shall we?" He then asked. Klaus then walked over to the stand, and pressed a button and the lights showed 20 minutes.
"20 minutes, if Bonnie has not found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. However this time, I want you to feed on Elena, you know you want to." Klaus states.
"Klaus, don't do this to him." Elena pleaded with Klaus.
"No one leaves, if she tries to leave, fracture her spine." Klaus orders Stefan. He and Rebekah go to leave, but then, Klaus speeds over to me and picks me up, putting me on his back.
Rebekah then leaves us, most likely to go and check on Tyler, while Klaus walks into what seems to be a bathroom. He sets me down on the counter.
"What are we doing here?" I ask in a weak voice.
"Well I wanted to test a theory of my own." He told me.
"And what might that be?" I asked him.
"To see if my blood will heal you of your illness, love." He said.
"It won't work, we already tried vampire blood, I'll just end up throwing it back up." I informed Klaus.
"Well, that's because none of their blood was your mates blood." He said. Now I was confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Every werewolf has a mate, well, the term is actually soul mates, see, as it so happens, you are my mate. Even though when I was last here, when I was trying to break the curse, I felt a slight pull towards you, but now, it all makes sense." He says. Whoa, I'm his mate?!
Klaus then bites into his wrist, goes to hold the back of my neck and holds his wrist to me, I take it tenderly, and put it to my mouth. His blood tastes sweet, and nice. For once, I don't feel like throwing it back up. I push his wrist away from me. Then, all I see is darkness.

Klaus' POV:
The beautiful creature known as Amelia passed out in my arms, hopefully now, my blood will heal her. I can not believe that I have a mate, and it seems that she does not reject me, which makes me even happier. I walk out of the bathroom with Amelia in my arms, I then hear Bonnie and Matt down the hallway. So I quickly put Amelia down and walk towards them.
"I wouldn't be so sure about that, given the choice between doppelgänger and hybrid, I go hybrid every time." I tell them. Then I walk away, pick up Amelia and I walk to the room where my sister, my hybrid and Caroline are and I set Amelia down on one of the tables and then I walk out again, hearing Caroline try and ask me what it is I did to her. I would never do anything to hurt her.
(A/N: Due to the fact that I can not be bothered writing this part, I'm gonna skip a bit :)). I was sitting outside of the hospital, my hybrid worked, Elena's blood had been the solution Amelia was in the car and I was just about to walk in until Damon Salvatore blocked my way. I went to kill him, then he mentioned something about Mikael, one of my worst fears, he is also my "father". So I ran, in fear of my father finding me or my mate, I'm glad she was already in the car and I drove off, I left everyone else behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- hope you all enjoyed! I know I said I wouldn't be updating until the end of the year, but I'm on school- holidays and I thought that I would update for all of you patient people :) feedback will be great plz :) hope you all enjoyed the first chapter, I know I enjoyed writing it :)
Plz vote and comment!!

ShadowWolf23 :) <3