Senior Prank Night Failure!

Disclaimer- I do not own the Vampire Diaries or any of the characters in it, I only own Amelia!!!Please do not copy any of my work as it is mine and not yours!
Please go easy on me as this is my first story!! :)
Oh & I've decided that I'm going to start with Senior prank night cause I want to get to the part where they meet each other.
I'm on my end- of- term holiday at the moment and I thought that I'll update for you all :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Senior Prank night Failure!

Amelia's POV:

I giggled quietly on the table that I sat at as Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie and Elena set up mouse traps in a classroom. Then, all the sudden, someone came into the room and set off all of the mouse traps, turns out, it was Matt. I guess I should explain why I'm there when its SENIOR prank night, I'm not a senior, I'm meant to be a junior, but I don't attend school because of my illness. Jeremy is MIA and Elena didn't want me at home alone, so she decided to bring me with her, but she made sure that it was ok with everyone else first.

"Aw come on!" Caroline exclaimed, "Do you know how long it took us to set all of this up!"

"Forgot about prank night huh?" Tyler asked Matt.

They continued to talk and I just sat there thinking.

My thoughts were interrupted by my sister, Elena, standing in front of me, her back was facing me, I could tell that she wanted me to get on her back, I did and her and I began to walk out of the room, until Bonnie asked where we were going.

"We're going to superglue Alaric's desk shut." Elena said with a smile.

Caroline yelled out "I love you!" on our way out.

We saw Tyler talking with a small group of friends and he handed them a role of toilet paper each.

As we walked through a double door, we bumped into a man.

"Ah, there's my girl," he said while looking at Elena, thankfully, he had not seen me yet.

"Klaus!" Elena gasped in surprise. Fear grew in me, this was the man who sacrificed my sister to become a hybrid. Elena turned to run away, but he quickly sped in front of us and Elena had me pressed up against the wall. It was then that Klaus took notice of me. We locked eyes and his eyes widened.

"Who might you be love?" He asked me with that hot English accent of his, God, if my family or friends knew what I was thinking, they would murder me.

"Amelia, Amelia Gilbert." I told him quietly.

His eyes widened at my last name, but he shook it off and then he grabbed Elena's arm and dragged her, and me, along, because well, I was on her back so of course I would be dragged along.

"You've put a rather large kink in my plans sweetheart. The point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. I bet that it's because your still breathing." Klaus said while he was pulling us along.

"If your going to kill me, then get it over and done with!" Elena exclaimed.

"Not until I know that I'm right. I do have ways of making you suffer." Klaus said as he opened the door to the gym.

As we walked into the gym, Klaus spoke, but instead of his British accent that I was expecting, it was in an American accent.

"Attention all seniors, you have officially been busted. Prank night is over, head on home." Klaus spoke.

Students were walking out and then Klaus pulled two kids, one girl and one boy, aside and spoke to them for a moment. Then he told the girl to stand on one foot and if she were to drop her foot, then the boy has to beat her to death. I'm starting to see why he's the bad guy here!