Chapter I

The Royal Princess of Clementine, Bailee Georgia Springlight, has one of the most charming faces in the whole world.

She got her piercing blue eyes and petite figure from her mother, Princess Tiana of North Presline. While she got her plump lips and blonde hair from her father, King Aldwin of Clementine.

Her facial structure was like an angel who came from the gates of heaven and her figure was like every designer's dream.

People from around the world take part of the Royal Moonlight Festival, located in Clementine, Rosèland which is located near United Kingdom.

One of the highlights in the land of Rosèland is 'The Royal Celebration' which will take place in the Palace of Wallice, to finally give honor of the birthday of Queen Dandelion Springlight, one of the founders of Rosèland, and to have a feast on the 87th Anniversary of Clementine.

It was a tradition for most of the tourists to travel to the royal festival with pride and respect, but most of them came to witness the ever so stunning, Princess of Clementine, Bailee Springfield.

Bailee, who will be turning 18 years old this May was very ecstatic knowing that she'll be able to visit another country, which will be her very first experience to do so.

One of the places she really dreamt of traveling to was the United States of America. Everything seemed to be perfect there, except politics and such, but it seemed like a really great place to live in. Including the high-built buildings, calming weather and mouth-watering American food.

Why was she even going to America? Her parents decided that Bailee will have a staycation in America for 3 months after the Royal Moonlight Festival. It was their grand birthday gift for their only daughter, Bailee to enjoy everything before she finally turns eighteen after her arrival back in Rosèland.

It was also a struggle for the Springlight royal blood who had children older than 18 because they had non-stop programs, meetings and interviews to attend to when their children are finally of legal age.

Where would she stay? You may ask, but the Princess of North Presline's cousin, Prince of Calvine, Gordon Calvine, is willing to take good care of Bailee. Alongside with her wife, Princess of Calvine, Ambere Calvine.

They are known in the City of Dreams, New York, but simplicty runs in their blood and chose to keep their lives from being public to the media.

Although it seems safe in the Palace of Hansleigh, Bailee is frightened of such things, including the nosy paparazzi, serious crimes and the Calvine brothers.

Bailee's POV

Woah! The Royal Moonlight Festival was well constructed visually and the flow of the festival ran smoothly. Banners and posters were hung along the streets of Clementine and this season's flowers were blooming everywhere!

The festival left a neutral feeling in me, I felt happiness having to meet some of the tourists who came to visit and a rush of adrenaline seeing cute guys in the crowd and meeting Royal Princes from different cities.

Although the royal princes are really well-mannered and good looking, being a princess has limitations when it comes to men or princes. Loyalty to your family name is the best you can give to your blood family because it's where your parents learn how to trust you on each action you commit.

Most of the Princes use their charms and flirty moves inorder for me to fall in love with them, after a short period of time, we get married until I'm of legal age. That's a beware my parents gave me when meeting Princes, but I'm not a harsh person, I keep it lowkey in order to not hurt their feelings.

The raging part of me only occur when they make a good laugh about me, that's when I turn savage. Not only savage, but my tongue could be sharp as a knife, and could literally hurt anyone if unnoticed. Not only that but my stare could literally kill your insides slowly if staring could kill.

I do accurate research in order for me to roast them, bringing up their unsuccessful programs, heaty issues and rumored opinions about them. I know it might seem rude and insensitive but this only happens in a certain extent when my emotions got hit by a huge ego. Quite a sensitive princess, but also a savage one. When they roast back at me, I do a final roast and leave like a queen would do. Probably would take decades for me to be a Queen since my parents are on their late 40's.

The innocent looking princess isn't a good little girl, so you better watch out.