Tony Stark (Drunk confession)

Start from the beginning

As you leave the bathroom, Tony grabs ahold of you by your upper arm. You look up at him confused, there's a look in his eyes that you can't quite make out. "What?" He suddenly pulls you close to him, roughly smashing his lips on yours. Your eyes go wide and you immediately tense up. When he pulls back you're completely frozen, cheeks hot, and unsure what just happened.

"I love you..." he slurs. "Yn, I love you so much... Please don't be mad..." he puts his lips to yours roughly again, forcing his tongue into your mouth, you can taste the sweetness of the alcohol he had been drinking. Stark loses his balance- pushing you, making the both of you fall on his bed with him on top of you. "I've wanted to do this for so long, Yn." He says against your lips, his hands gripping your waist.

"T-Tony! Tony, stop! Y-you're drunk!" You shriek, pushing on his chest in an attempt to get him off of you. He gently kisses your neck making your cheeks turn a deep red and a chill run up your spine at the delicate touch. This kind of affection from him was something you've wanted- but not like this. Not when he's drunk out of his mind.

"I've loved you for so long..." Tony passes out after saying it and you're left with him lying limp on top of you. It takes all your strength to push all 170 pounds of him off of your body and onto the bed. You lay there, eyes wide and panting, unsure how to process the events that just occurred.

He loves you?

No, that couldn't be right. He's drunk- it was probably just the alcohol talking.

You quickly stand and rush out of the room, only to be greeted by a worried looking Pepper. You close the door, pressing your back against it and not making eye contact. "Yn, what happened? I heard a commotion, are you alright?" You push past her without saying a word and head to the kitchen. Pepper follows, watching with concern as you raid Tony's liquor cabinet, grabbing one of his bottles along with a glass. You needed something that would calm your nerves. "Yn?" You pour yourself some, knocking it back and drinking it rather quickly. It tasted like him; sweet but had a strong bite to it. The alcohol burns the back of your throat and you cough. "Yn?!"

"He kissed me!" You shout, pouring yourself another glass. "He told me he loved me then shoved his tongue down my throat!" You knock the drink back again, it hurt less the second time around, but still burned nonetheless. "When is this shit going to help calm me down?!" You pour one more glass before closing the bottle, Pepper quickly grabs the bottle, putting it back up in the cupboard before you changed your mind. You pace back and forth with your third glass still full, a slight buzz from the first two hitting you. "H-how am I supposed to take this? Did he mean it? Did he say it just because he's drunk?! How am I going to face him after this confession?! Th-things won't be the same!"

"Are you trying to say that you don't love him back?" You pause, looking at Pepper as your cheeks tint pink.

"N-no! I-I mean- I don't know!" You set the glass down and rest your elbows on the counter, hanging your head between your arms. "God, I've known him most of my life! What the hell am I going to do?!" You couldn't say you never thought of situation between you and Tony, but this was never how you wanted it to play out, it's never how you hoped you'd find out.

Tony groaned loudly as the light of the morning sun leaked into his room. His head was pounding and he felt like he was going to puke. "Oh god..." he moaned out, sitting up and bringing a hand to his forehead. He felt so dizzy, nearly falling on his way to the bathroom. He popped a couple of aspirin in his mouth, swallowing the pills dry without bothering to help wash them down with a bit of water. Afterwards Stark stumbles his way to the kitchen, he's surprised to see you there, sitting with a cup of coffee in your hand.

"Morning...?" He grumbles. You don't respond, just stare at your coffee. Tony goes to pour himself a cup.

"Anthony," He pauses, you never called him by his actual name- not unless you were mad or something serious was happening. "Do you at all remember what you did last night?"