Raven...

It's been over a year since I've seen Winry and I was starting to miss her. I sent her letters but it wasn't the same.

"(Y/n)."Ed said.

"Hm?"

"We are going to have to go back to Resembool... I kinda messed up my automail."

"Okay... That's fine I kinda miss home to..."

"Good we leave tomorrow.. We will be gone for around 2 week.."

"Okay let's go say goodbye to everyone!"We walked to the office, I knocked on Roy's door.

"Come in!"I walked in and Ed followed.

"We will be leaving to Resembool for a repair. We will be gone for around 2 weeks so I wanted to say goodbye to everyone!"I said.

"We will miss you."Roy said.

"I will miss you more than any of these guys."Riza said.

"Same to you! Roy please be good for me while I'm gone.. I don't want it to be any harder on Riza."

"I'll try.."He chuckled.

"Well we have others to say goodbye to I will see you soon!"We walked to Hughes office.

"Come in!"

"We will be leaving so I wanted to say goodbye to you!"

"I hope you have safe travels!"

"Thank you!"We then walked to the Hughes household I knocked on the door. It opened to reveal Mrs. Hughes and Elicia.

"I'll be gone and I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to little Elicia!"She gave me a big hug.

"I don't want you to leave!"She said.

"I know.. But when I get back I swear to head straight here to play with you!"She hugged me tighter.

"How long will you be gone?"Mrs. Hughes asked.

"Two weeks."

"Good I have a thing that day and I was going to need someone to take care of Elicia. And I know you love hanging out with her."

"Sounds good, hear that Elicia you can have me all day!"

"Yay!"

"I'm sorry I have to leave.."We parted and started walking to the hotel.

"How much time do you spend with her?"

"Usually two or three times a week."

"Really! I thought you were just always at the office!"

"Nope!"We talked the rest of the way. We went to sleep and woke up the next day ready for our train ride. When we got on the train itade me remember those trips... I didn't cry.. But I still remembered them.. Then I remembered my flashback and when I was writing the letter.

"(Y/n), you alright?"Ed asked.

"Yeah... I was just thinking about something in the flashback I haven't acted on in a while.."

"What was it?"

"You know how I have that book on dangerous alchemy?"

"Yeah."

"Well the woman who wrote that, Raven Rose... I promised myself I would find her... She was someone I always thought of as family... She was like my best friend in a way..."

"I thought she was apart of your family?"Al said.

"No... But she knew my real parents.. We used to visit me a few months before Mrs. Elric died... She always seemed to know so many things about all sorts of things..."I lied a little.