Prologue

I was crying... Crying at how they treated me... Almost like a doll... Yet at the same time I felt so free... I couldn't say they weren't happiness tears.. Nor sadness... Today was the day my parents died... They weren't anything special... Like they weren't doctors or Alchemists or anything... They were just normal rude people... I had to grow up with them in my life for 5 years... But now I'm happy here in Resembool... Here in the Rockbell residents... I was a Rockbell though.. Just I was stolen from my family when I was 1. But I didn't know this for some time... I thought I was just adopted...

"(Y/n)! Welcome home!"An elderly lady said to me.

"Hello how do you know my name miss?"

"They told me you were coming. Winry! Come meet your sister!"

"What do I call you miss?"

"Just call me Gran, sweetie.."She said as a blonde girl came up to me.

"You must be (Y/n)! I'm Winry but you can also call me Sis!"Winry said cheerfully.

"Come let me introduce you to Ed and Al!"She took my hand and we ran off. We knocked on the door and a woman with brown hair answered the door.

"Hi Winry! Oh.. Who is this?"

"This is my sister we just got her!"

"What's your name sweetie?"

"(Y-Y/n) Mam'!"

"Nice to meet you (Y/n) oh and you must be here to meet the Boys! Boys come downstairs we have visitors! Come in girls. "She said kindly. We walked in and I saw two boys one a bit taller than the other. They both had golden blonde hair and golden eyes.

"Boys introduce yourselves to (Y/n) she's Winry's sister."

"H-Hi my name is Alphonse but you can c-call me Al if y-you want."Al stuttered out.

"Hi Al! Nice to meet you!"

"Hi my name's Edward but you can call me Ed."

"Nice to meet you to Ed!"

"You all can go play and show (Y/n) around. Oh and (Y/n) you can call me Miss Elric."She said as Al came up to me and showed me his arm. I knew he was going to be a gentleman,but I didn't expect Ed to have my other arm.

"(Y/n) go with Ed and Al so you can get to know them and I'll be at the house!"As she said that we left. We had walked down a bit of the path before I started conversation.

"Hey so what do you guys find fun here?"

"Well we usually hang out with Winry or are playing on our swing."Al said.

"And also we learn how to do alchemy." Ed says quietly.

"That sounds fun!"

"If you want to learn you can join us..."Ed said as we stopped for a second to talk.

"Really!"

"Yeah its no problem-"Ed says as you jump up and hug both boys making you all fall down with you on top of both boys.

"I said it wasn't a problem..."

"I know it's just something this good hasn't happened to me in a while."I said as I got up.