Day 5 | Blowjob

Gotta Sweep x Baldi
"Baldi, I'm bored!"

Gotta Sweep complained as he sat on the desk nearby Baldi. Baldi sighed and pressed his lips together, thinning them out. The Principal stuck them both in a room ever since Baldi picked a fight with the easy going Janitor. Gotta Sweep did not necessarily fight back, instead tried to laugh it off, however the Principal suggested that the two needs to get along.

"If you don't shut up anytime soon, I'll make you shut up." Snapped Baldi, gripping the pencil in frustration. "Just... go busy yourself with something."

Gotta Sweep pondered for a few seconds, before offering a smirk. "How about we have a little fun?"

"I'm grading." Growled Baldi. "Go have fun on your own."

Gotta Sweep pouts playfully, before dramatically rolling onto his back. "It's no fun to be alone! Come on, I'm bored! We should play some chess! Maybe Do some Math quizzes or something!"

Baldi's Head was about to explode. If Gotta Sweep doesn't shut up... Then, an evil idea hatched in his mind. "Actually, Sweep. I may have something for you to do to... entertain yourself~" Baldi Breathed, taking a quick break from correcting quizzes.

Gotta Sweep glanced at Baldi, Excited. "Tell me what it is!"

"It benefits us both. You get to have a bit of fun, and I can work on my math. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Alright, Get under the desk."

Gotta Sweep arched a brow. "What the hell am I going to do under a desk? Suck your dick?" He jokes.

"Precisely." Purred Baldi. "Either you're going to shut up or put that mouth to good use."

The Janitor turned a few shades red, before huffing. "Fine, Baldi." Soon, he went under the desk, though he had a bit of difficulty squeezing under since he's a tall man. He grabbed Baldi's hips and massaged them, earning a soft moan from the Math Teacher. "Just So you know, Just because I'm sucking your dick doesn't mean I'm submissive." Gotta Sweep Added, tugging down Baldi's pants with his fingers. "I'm dominant."

"Whatever floats your boat. Now, start sucking." Baldi Snapped, before turning back to his Math problems.

No one orders me around. Sweep thought, tugging his pants down further until Baldi's dick sprang out. Gotta Sweep gave a tentative lick, before he began to lap at it. Baldi growled in frustration when Sweep didn't put the whole thing in his mouth. My, my, Baldi. You're quite a big one. Gotta Sweep Thought, tempted to start sucking hard on it. However, he wanted Baldi to beg.

Baldi was having a hard time, trying to pay attention to those quizzes rather than the tongue lapping at his member. Anger buzzed in Baldi's ears, and he tried to thrust his dick into the Janitor's mouth. Sweep stilled Baldi's hips, gently sliding his hands around his waist and beginning to squeeze his hips. Baldi moaned, and he didn't know where to thrust. His ass and Member was getting pleasured.

Gotta Sweep smirked lightly when Baldi gave in. "P-put it in your mouth already, damnit!" Baldi Snapped.

"I need you to beg for it, Baldi." Sweep purred, running a thumb up and down the inside of Baldi's thigh. "Now, pet."

Oh, this Janitor is kinky. Baldi arched his back, trying desperately to bite down the desperation. However, he needed the heat of Sweep's mouth. "S-Sweep, please, suck my member." Baldi begged softly, losing all control.

Sweep felt pride burst in his chest and he pulled away, looking up at the Bald teacher. "Well, since you said please." He wrapped his mouth around Baldi's Member and began to suck. Baldi groaned, gripping Sweep's long hair.

Suddenly, Baldi pulled away, and Sweep gave him an angry look. "I was getting a rhythm!" He complained, but yelped when Baldi brought him out from under the desk and onto his knees.

Baldi forced the Member into the Janitor's mouth, and felt a wave of dominance as he began to thrust into Sweep's mouth. The Janitor struggled to breath, tears filling his eyes slightly as he tried to gain control back, but Baldi kept him firmly on his place. Sweep, as best as he could, tried to suck and lick the thrusting dick in his mouth. It was hard, but Baldi was moaning at his efforts.

"I'm going to come, Sweep." Baldi Breathed, grabbing Sweep's Head and forcing his Member deep into his mouth. Sweep released a muffled moan when Baldi came inside his mouth, coughing and gasping for air when he pulled out.

"Will that shut you up?" Baldi asked, adjusting his tie as he began to pull up his pants. However, Sweep stopped him, pushing him against the desk.

"I think you owe me a little something, after what I did for you~"