when you're sad

ISAK- isak isn't very good with helping people out, he doesn't know what to say or what to do. so most of the time he'll just lie down next to you and cuddle with you, planting small kisses on your cheeks every now end then. he'll tell you embarrassing stories about himself until you'll eventually crack a smile.

CHRIS - he'll play on his speaker your favorite song and force you to dance with him in the middle of your apartment. he'll twirl you around while complimenting you until he's sure that you know how beautiful and perfect you are to him.

EVEN - easy! whenever you're feeling down, this little ray of sunshine will make you some cookies and cakes. you'll then eat your feelings away while cuddling on the couch. he'll put some movies on and stay with you until you feel better.

WILLIAM - he'll force you into his car and drive around oslo to the local park. there you'll walk around the park as he'll tell you stories he made up about the people walking past you. eventually you'll stop thinking about your problems and join in to his little storytelling.

YOUSEF - when sad, you tend to just stay on your couch, rapped in your blanket. yousef will always find this the perfect opportunity to get on top of you and attack you with tickles until you finally give in and laugh. he'll then kiss you passionately and repeat "i love yous" over and over again.

JONAS - he'll get his guitar out and start strumming on the instrument your favorite song. he knows how much it makes you laugh whenever he tries to sing a song in english but is unable to get he words right.

ELIAS - elias will put on his favorite rap song and pretend to be a rapper  until you cringe too much. he won't stop until you crack a smile, so you are forced to smile if you want it to come to an end.

EVA - she'll let you let it all out. make sure to understand what is going on. she'll let you know how much she loves you and really talk you out of the sadness. she'll have wise words to tell you and always ends up cracking an unplanned joke, causing you to laugh at her cuteness.

NOORA - she'll play some Justin Bieber, because we all know she loves her manz. she'll get up and start dancing before grabbing your arms and forcing you to come join her in her awkward dance.