another traitor shot but with smut

This is a mix of two requests between Hizashi being the traitor and smut so get ready.

Aizawa Shota and Hizashi Yamada. They'd been dating for years now. Since the end of their highschool years, until they lost touch when they joined with their agencies. They were completely different people by then, and hardly had enough time for other people. Aizawa had looked forward to becoming a teacher at UA and teaching the next elite of heroes. While Hizashi looked forward to getting into being a big-shot hero and even running his own agency. They separated, and lost touch until Aizawa watched the debut of Present Mic while drinking coffee one morning and scoffing at the news until he heard the same old name from his first year of high school.
(Flashback, btw)
Later that night, Aizawa looked Hizashi up and conveniently found his emergency number for when villains struck. Aizawa waited until after he was off of work to call the number, even though it was 2 in the morning. When he first heard Hizashi's voice again, he felt his face get hot.
"Pro Hero Present Mic. If the police or another pro can help in this matter, please call them instead." Hizashi groaned. Clearly he was exhausted which would only make sense.
"You're going to need to say something, buddy." Hizashi croaked out with slight annoyance in his voice.
Aizawa blinked out of his daze and gripped the phone anxiously.
"Hizashi, it's me. Aizawa." He said nervously, his breath shaking as he anticipated Hizashi's response.
"This better not be a prank. Is it really you, Shōta?" Hizashi asked, ruffling the sheets as he sat up in his bed. Aizawa smiled a little and rested his forehead against his palm, sitting back on the couch.
"It's me." Aizawa reassured. He paused, pursing his lips in thought of how to keep a conversation running.
"I saw your debut on TV today. You did amazing." Aizawa complimented, smiling slightly as he remembered the scenes that played through the TV only hours ago. From that comment, their conversation sparked on. They talked all night, and finally caught up on everything they'd missed out on. Hizashi admitted he missed seeing Shōta and as well admitted that being a teacher didn't sound so boring anymore. Aizawa admitted he would like to see Hizashi's face again, and offered putting in a good word for Hizashi after he got through his training to be a teacher. Of course this wasn't all they talked about. They missed high school, when life was easier than it was now, and they didn't worry about bills because they were living with their parents. They talked about every detail they could possibly think of. Aizawa was a few cities away from Hizashi, both living
in small apartment buildings with close to no company and loud neighbors. Both had a million stories that couldn't be told in one night, so they finally saw one another again, besides on TV. They hit it off almost instantly, with big smiles and hands wrapped around one another's. It was a feeling that neither had felt for awhile, and wouldn't stop feeling for years to come.

(Present day incase anyone is confused)

Aizawa woke next to Hizashi, forcing his eyes open. He blinked a few times and yawned, glancing to his side. Hizashi laid with his back facing Aizawa, breathing calm and slow. Aizawa shifted and pressed against the back of Hizashi, cuddling his face against the back of his shoulder as he wrapped his hands around his sides. He smiled as Hizashi let out a tired groan and kissed the side of his neck gently.
"Good morning, 'Zashi." Aizawa said softly and closed his eyes a little. He ran his hand up and down from Hizashi's chest to his lower stomach, pressing his skin gently as Hizashi stretched out his torso and legs slowly, letting out another long, prolouged groan.
"G'morning." Hizashi said tiredly as he rolled over to face Aizawa and wrapped his long limbs around him. Aizawa smiled with his face pressed into Hizashi's chest, rubbing circles in his back slowly. Hizashi rested his cheek against the top of Aizawa's head, smiling tiredly as he curled his fingers around in Aizawa's hair.
They laid together for a moment, embracing one another's warmth and presence. Hizashi moved his head and met Aizawa's lips gently, running his fingers through a black jungle that hadn't quite been brushed yet. Aizawa smiled a little and moved his hand from Hizashi's back and to his cheek.