Chapter 2 - Getting to know you

"Okay now welcome back and so now chapter 2 is here and more will come so yeah I have nothing to talk about so let's continue"

(Dusk's P.O.V.)

I have been relaxing while Nebbia looks around my little house some more After she ate a small breakfast, I can tell she is an heir but probably not the one to take the throne of her birthplace. Now I have heard of her before it just took me a while to remember but she is the younger daughter of the royal dynasty in the Kingdom of Water and I'm pretty sure her father is gonna try to find her and very quickly at that. I'm kinda surprised by how well we both took it, me because I held my cool in front of her and she didn't freak out well at least not for long when she woke up in an unfamiliar place. As for the celebration I wonder what's gonna happen when they find out what happened nearby certainly they will be pissed on this one. Nebbia might want to go back to her home right now but for now she will have to wait for the soldiers to come. I then remembered that I wanted to go see Seed that Servine living here in town so I walked to the door and opened it but Nebbia called.

"Where are you going." I heard and looked to see Nebbia "I was heading to a friend named Seed, you can meet her if you want." she nodded and we left to Seed's place she always lives on the far end of town and has a job at the tavern to make a living. Pokémon were staring at us probably because of the acquaintance behind me but I ignored it but Nebbia might be having it a bit worse from that look an her face. "Nervous aren't ya." "Yeah I hate the staring." she than looked at me albeit a little nervous she said she doesn't like the stares which is understandable "Don't worry they might just be interested with the new face in town." "I'm not sure if that's supposed to help me."

We walked to the market place in the middle of town to find Seed to see if she is at her little shop selling fruit, mostly berries that are grown from her garden. I told Nebbia that I met her some years ago and became friends after a while, when we met in the square with her parents and just wanted to play that was when she was a snivy now she runs the small shop out here in the village square of Littleroot. I looked around for seed and found her stand and walked right over fallowed by Nebbia as she was next to me, a little close but not to bad right now the small stands are right here so time to find Seed it will be easy, besides with such a small town you don't need entire buildings for shops. As we continue to look around I eventually spot seed restocking her little shop nearby the other shops and I made my way towards her. "Seed how are you doing today old friend"

She turned around to find me standing there not realizing the vaporeon that was next to me and hugged me tightly. "Hey Dusk good to see you did you come here to shop." she let me go allowing me to breath again; she is very strong with those arms I turned to see Nebbia who didn't look too happy. "I'm not here to buy anything Seed just to say hi." She then grabbed me and put me down on her stall as she petted my head very cutely to which I chuckled from that she always did that to which I got used to it and always had a laugh from it. Nebbia had a scowl on her face looking at Seed to which I was confused by as she jumped on the stall and Seed saw her. "Oh hello there you look new what's your name"

"Nebbia and nice to meet you Seed." She tried to make an effort but I can tell she was a little annoyed because of Seed not seeing her and almost grabbed her when she hugged me. Pokemon were doing their daily routines but I just want to talk to seed "So Seed how are your sales going made any cash." "Since when are you interested in 'sales' Dusk." I smiled at her. "Well I sell you a large bit of my crops so I wanted to know." "Wait you two are like business partners." I look to my left to find Nebbia "In a sense yeah we are but where just old friends. I sell her some crops and she does the same but to every other Pokemon that lives here. As well as give me some of her earnings out of generosity." I explained to her as she seemed satisfied with my answer and sat down as Seed finished her restocking and turned to me and whispered. "Mind telling me why a monarch is with you Dusk." I noticed her ear twitch when she said that and looked at me. "Yes she recognizes you." after that she went to her and whispered something in her ear I couldn't hear it but Nebbia jumping back at what she said made me wonder what she whispered to her. I might be able to get her to work but I'm not sure how a monarch would handle that my guess is that she never had to work at all at home but now being here it might help and get things to go faster from now on. while I look at the other shops they were closed which is unfortunate but today no one has to work even Seed but she just loves to get out and do something when she fells like it which is about everyday.