Cassandra and Depression *not a chapter*

***Trigger Warning: mentions of Suicide and Depression, not a book chapter***

-----

Bonjour,

I should probably not talk about this on a Tomione book but I will. I have already said that I have Depression and Anxiety, and this whole Summer has been a bloody train wreck.

My depression was coming in a very crippling manner. I suddenly didn't have the urge to eat, and I wanted to stay in bed all day. Thoughts of Suicide were running through my brain no matter how hard I tried to make them stop.

Wattpad was my escape and writing was enjoyable, but what happens with Depression is that the things you love doing stop being so...nice to do. It feels like you are sinking, and that black hole is your soul.

I have been seeing a lovely therapist called Gina (but I like to think of her as Ginny for obvious reasons) and she has helped me very much. All your nice comments have really picked me up. Now I feel very motivated to write but still not fully recovered. It's hard to explain.

I am awful at uploading, as my life is so busy sometimes it feels like I don't have time. I have already taken a break from writing so I will not do it again. I have started writing the next part of this story so stay tune for that. I know that maybe there will be that one cruel person that says this is a "publicity stunt", but please know it's not. Mental illness is a serious thing and should be taken as such.

The moral of this sesión is that, if you have anything you want to talk to me about, I will be here. You can always p.m (private message) me. I love all you guys, and thank you for being so understanding.

I live for you guys and the happy-ness-ness I can bring in the world.

Ly,

Cassandra -Cassi-