Part-76 Naksh's shopping

Start from the beginning

Akshara- so, ab duggu tum jao apne liye shopping karne gayu tum apne liye aur ma bhi jaa rahi hu apne aur naitik ka liye kuch lene.

Naksh- ok mamma. So 2 ghante baad hum food court ma milte ha.

Gayu- ok!

Akshara gave them the money to shop and all left for their respective choices.

Naksh went to the showroom and quickly buys some cool t-shirts and jeans for himself. And jackets from an another showroom.

Naksh- chalo mera toh hoo gaya ab keertu ka liye sabse pehle toh footwear.

He went to the BATA showroom to buy for her.

He entered and giving a look to all the footwears.

Worker- How i help u sir?

Naksh- Actually, I want to buy a pair for a girl but don't know what type of does she will like.

Worker- what type of shoes you want for her?

Naksh- look I have a dress with me, you can advice me related to the dress.

Worker- ok!

He shows her the dress.

Worker- okay! Iss dress ka saath heels best rahengi.

Naksh- plz show me.

Worker- come to his side.

She shows his many pair of heels, but he rejected.

Naksh- these are good but I want that she should be comfortable in that.

Worker- then u can buy two pairs, one is like this and other one of low heel.

Naksh- yes, this is good!

Finally after much struggle he bought two pairs of shoes both of pink color.

At the last, he went to jewelry shop.

Naksh- bs ab last ha.
Mam, can u show girlie bracelets and hair stuff?

Worker- yes, come with me.

He went to bought one bracelet and hair-band of his choice.

He left the showroom.

It took him almost 2 hrs and 30 min to complete his shopping and rushes to the food court and finds them both angry.

Akshara- kya duggu, itna time kon lagata ha.

Gayu- aapka beta lagata ha mami.

Naksh- sorry mamma woh actually mane apni shopping bhoot jaldi karli thi but ma keerti ka liye shoes lene chala gaya usme time lag gaya.

Akshara- it's okay! Chalo ab kuch kha lo.

Naksh- hnji.
(In his mind)- thank God bach gaya.

Gayu- so kya khana ha?

Naksh- burger woh bhi mera spcl wala.

Akshara- kya tum bhi, jab bhi yaha aate ha hamesha burger hii lete hoo, kuch new try karo aaj.

Naksh- nhi mamma woh mera fav ha.