| f i f t e e n ; truths unfold |

Start from the beginning

Eddie sat beside Bill and smiled at him, already knowing Bill had a lot on his chest. Eddie was still shorter than Bill, but that never stopped him from being the big brother Bill needed.

Bill laid his head on Eddie's lap and looked up at the twinkling stars, remembering that night Richie said he would never love him. "Eddie?"

"Yeah, Bill?"

"Am I making a mistake? By hoping this isn't how Richie truly feels?" Bill played with the end of his jacket, fiddling with the zipper in between his thumbs while Eddie brushed his hair out of his face.

Eddie sighed deeply, "Richie loves you, I'm sure of it. I just think it's gonna take a few dragons to slay before your prince gets to you." Bill smiled at his best friend and his hopeful thinking, he wished he could believe that. But with Richie constantly stating his feelings weren't mutal and standing behind them, well, it was changing the fairytale into a nightmare.

"Why can't I just move on? Forget him and fall in love with someone else? Someone who loves me back." Bill questioned, with Eddie smiling with an answer.

"Wanna know what I think?" Bill nodded and sat up, they both turned to each other, the moonlight spilling down on them. "I think: you're never going to forget him. You're always going to love the color of his eyes, seeing something in them you might never see in someone else's. You're always gonna search for someone with the same contagious laugh because his is like a sweet song to your ears. I don't think you'll ever fully get over him, Bill. You might have those nights when all the regret and pain comes rushing back. You're gonna miss him with all of your heart." Eddie pointed at his chest and then began to smile, lifting Bill's head up, his eyes now meeting Eddie's. "But you're going to be okay."

Bill started to sob, eddie immediately wrapping his arms around him, embracing him in a hug while Bill mumbled out words. Bill had been crying so much, mumbling his words through his cries, that Eddie had grown to understand him.

"I l-l-love him, Eh-Eddie!"

Eddie nodded and wrapped his hand along Bill's back, "I know you do, Bill. But, maybe.." He pulled away from Bill and placed his hands on the side of Bill's arms with a warm smile. "Maybe it's time the Princess, or in your case, Prince." Bill let out a tired chuckle.

"Maybe it's time the Prince took time to love who he is rather putting his time into loving someone else." Eddie loved Bill, Eddie loved Richie, most of all Eddie loved Bichie. But if them being together meant Bill got hurt or vise versa, then maybe them being apart is better than together.

Bill cracked the first genuine smile since he saw Richie at school. He thanked him and pulled him into a warm embrace, Eddie couldn't help but fall a little more in love with him.

| Richie x Stan x Ben |

They walked in and saw Richie sitting on Bill's bed, his back hunched over as the tears spilled onto the floor, leaving a puddle of his sorrows.

They ran over to his side, Stanley wrapping his arm around Richie, while Ben placed his hand on his shoulder. "What happened? Are you alright?" Stanley asked, Ben nodding in agreement wanting to know the answer.

Richie shook his head and began to sob, his shoulders shaking as he thought of the boy he was in love with and how he had done nothing but hurt him.