| t h i r t e e n ; big bill |

/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
——————————————————-
• H i s - heart - l e f t - w i t h - Bill - t h e
s e c o n d - h e - s a i d - h e 'd - never - love - him - a n d - Richie - d i d n 't - see - h o w - h e 'd -
ever - g e t - i t - back. - O r - i f - h e -
even - wanted - it - back.
————————————————
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////

Bill had gotten his wish, summer vacation was finally over. Although the first month wasn't the best start to a summer vacation, the rest of it wasn't so bad after all.

Bill eventually got out of bed and joined the three losers, who did give Henry and himself a chance, to pizza and swimming at the quarry. Henry had gotten along with the three losers pretty well after the awkwardness faded.

Flashback...

Bill scratched his arm, nervous that Henry wouldn't show up like he said he would. Eddie and Mike were playing paper rock scissors as Ben stood beside Bill eyeing him in the corner of his eye to see he wasn't the only one nervous.

"Relax, Bill. He said he'd show, he'll show." Ben's reassuring smile eased Bill's nerves, nodding in agreement. If he wanted the losers to believe Henry was different he'd have to trust him.

Ben and Bill broke into a conversation when Henry coughed nervously, announcing his presence. They turned to him, Bill smiling in relief.

"T-Thought you wouldn't sh-show." Bill admitted, chuckling as he walked to Henry and pulled him into a small hug.

Henry smiled into the hug and pulled away, "Sorry, I'm getting used to the whole being nice." Bill turned to the other losers who stood awkwardly by the edge of the cliff.

Ben sighed and walked up to Henry, "I'm sorry, Ben. You are much stronger a man than I will ever be; for looking me in the face and giving me another chance instead of killing me." Henry shook Ben's hand and shook his head in disbelief, he couldn't believe Ben was willing, or that they were all willing to give him a chance after everything he's done.

Mike and Eddie walked up to them, joining in on the positive exchanges. "Yeah, well, we learned from Bill." Ben turned to Bill and smiled.

"He's the strongest person we know." Eddie chimed in, standing beside Bill with a proud smile, looking at him with such love.

"I know." Henry smiled.

"Last one in pays for pizza!" Mike yelled, throwing his shirt off as he started running towards the end of the cliff, jumping off with a big grin on his face.

Soon they were all racing each other to the end.

End of flashback...

They had grown rather close, but it would never be complete without the other losers. And because Derry was such a small town, they'd bump into each other very now and then, but avoided Bill. It hurt him for awhile, but Bill was just grateful for his small group of friends.

And of course there was his feelings for Richie that had him in such a depression. It took him longer to get over his love for his best friend, but each day richie was away was another day Bill discovered Richie didn't have a care for him.