just a random chapter

?   

(y/n) pov

i woke up and wore my normal clothes i didn't really want to wake up because Jeff was coming today i looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was 6:30 in the morning unusually early for me  i went to midnights brothers room cause he woke up around this time i knocked on his door i heard a crash and the the door opened " oh...umm...hi (y/n)" he said in a akwared voice "hi jack can i come inside your room" "no its  umm messy" i was not going to take no for a answer so i did my EXRTA CUTE PUPPY EYES "pretty please"  I begged "ugh fine but I warned you " I went inside and it.was.a.mess  "don't you ever clean up" he just stared at me and it was REALLY annoying "lets play roblox!" before I could say anything he gave me a laptop "YOU DIDNT ANSEWR MY QUIESTION  DUMBO" I shouted annnd he was ignoring me once again "your my small potato I don't need to answer your question" din he just call me  his and small and POTATO "how dare you CALL ME POTATO" *they both fight"

midnights pov

*stalks* I SHIP THEM*  "I SHI THEM TOO" said a boy "WHOS THAT " I turend around and saw ben "what are you doing" he just smiled "IM STALKING YOU AGAIN"  "I thought I told you to stop stalking me" * fights*