Everything DIRTY

1. (Not sluts) Do not ask for sex the first month of your relationship unless the girl does. The girl will think that is all you want, and you don't actually have feelings.

2. Girls watch porn whilst masterbating as often as they can. Normally its lesbian porn, or bisexual group porn. (Girls don't tell 'anyone' not even they're best friends that they masterbate.

3. Girls have sex dreams a lot, almost every night.. and remember them.

4. If a girl says no to sex upfront, then you ask her again later, and she says yeah. Do not have sex with her. It means she doesn't want to, but for a reason, she feels she needs to.

5. If you've not to have sex with your girl, rub her clit. Even if her underwear/pants are on, she will still love it. It will also get her very horny, and you will get her ready for sex.

6. if your girl is a virgin, make sure her first time is only for her pleasure, so she will definitely want to have sex with you very soon again. Find out if she's a virgin, just ask her.

7. Remember girls don't want caught having sex and being naked. Make sure if your having sex outside, like behind a bush. Make sure no one will see you two.

8.  Most girls use objects when they get so horny and have so many orgasms. If they do not have a vibrator, a dildo etc, they will use a teddy.. a pencil.. the corner of a table.. the corner of they're bed covers, anything. they will use anything when overly horny.

9. One thing that really pisses a girl off.. when a guy is snap chatting her things, or telling her things over the phone that makes her horny but on her period. all she can do is rub her clit but with underwear on, with a thick period towel on. Its tochure. Its like getting a guy really really horny, but tying him down so he can't do anything to himself.

10. Girls love a squeeze in the butt. and feeling her everywhere like the arm and things when lying down cuddling. rub her himps, then thighs, then hips, then move faward. She should get turned on;)

NEXT WEEK? - 'Everything normal' 10 things. But 5 things will be added to 'everything dirty'.