Costume Party

I laugh as I look at the costumes my friend picked for our group. We decided to do a group costume and had Mackenzie pick out the costumes. Now we're all standing here dressed as vampire nurses. While everyone else is giving her looks, I just shrug and put on my heels.

"You guys coming or do you just want to stay here and glare at her?" I ask.

Their heads snap towards me and they quickly walk over to me. I chuckle, shaking my head. My friends are ridiculous, but I love them. Leaving my room we get intercepted by my brother (Isiac). He smirks at us and keeps walking. I roll my eyes and keep walking towards the front door. Right before we can exit the house one of my other brothers (Rick) stop us.

"You got everything? Phone?, Keys?, Gas Money?-" I cut him off before he can finish.

"Stop worrying so much, I have everything we could possibly need"

He nods more to himself before walking away mumbling. We walk to my car and get in before anyone else can stop us. Including me, we have five people and hopefully at the end of the night we still have five. Last time we went to a party together, only one of us went home in the car we had came in. It doesn't take long to get to the location of the party. Another of our friends, Ariel, is hosting this party. Guess what she's dressed up as, the little mermaid. Almost all our classmates were invited to this back to school party. It's going to be crazy.Walking in the place is pact. Before we split up we talk about not leaving with anyone else. When that talks over, I head to the Kitchen where I know Ariel will be. Just as I predicted she's standing there talking to her boyfriend. 

I grab her arm saying, " I'm stealing her"

I pull her to the dance floor and spin her around causing her to laugh. We keep dancing till we get hungry and then we go to food.

"Where is the food!?" I exclaim as we try to get off the dance floor without much luck.

" In the kitchen" Ariel responds.

I gesture for her to follow me closely before starting to push people out of my way. Finally we arrive in the kitchen. The foods sitting on the counter so we head straight there. Sure we are kinda thirsty but most of the drinks were brought by other people and alcoholic. The ones that aren't alcohol more than likely have been spiked. Neither of us drink, so we are light weight and don't want to get drunk which means avoiding all the drinks. It's ten and the smart people who don't party a lot are starting to leave. Most people will leave about midnight. Our school is very smart especially our class but we do know how to party. Two hours pass uneventfully and most people are gone by one. By two only Ariel and the four other people that came with me are still here. Of course we offer to help clean up since it's a mess. Looking around she agrees, but first we all are gonna get some sleep then come back.

~Time skip to morning~

Waking up I get dressed in something comfortable and head out to pick up the rest of the clean up crew. After picking everyone up, we head to Ariel's house. Thankfully only the bottom floor was  dirty. We start with the kitchen, then the Living room, dining room, and finally the bathroom. By the time we finish its lunch time and we all eat sandwiches. Waving bye we all pile into the car and i drop them off. Getting home I fall onto the couch and sleep the day away.