The twenty-third Chapter: Worries

Start from the beginning

She did not talk. She just sighs and then walks towards their bed.

"Dhine... I'm sorry. I really wanted to send you a message earlier, but I get lowbat. I swear, I am really hurrying things up." He sits beside her.

"It's okay. Maybe I am just being too emotional. I don't know. I am just too emotional lately."

Minho touches her cheek. "I miss you terribly Dhine. I always have. Ya, umma said you did not eat your lunch. Wae?"

"I don't have the appetite."

"Aishh... Let's eat supper okay?" He waits for her to nod. "By the way, my chingus will come here to see Yoogeun."

Minho is really happy now that Dhine seems already forgiving him. He hugs her.

"Who told you to hug me huh? Get out, I don't like your smell. It makes my head aches."

"Bwoya? Dhine... Please."

"Out. I said I don't like your smell."

Minho sighs before following her. He ears out his problem to his parents.

"Aigoo, perhaps she is still mad at you Minho."

"I think so too appa. Aigoo."

Later that night...

Minho already changes his clothes and washes his make-up. He knocks on their room's door since he wants Dhine to meet his chingus.

He gets in when he does not receive any response. He sees her lying on the bed. "Aigoo... She's asleep." He touches her cheeks.

"Baby... Let's eat supper first before you sleep okay?" He whispers it to her ears.

Dhine lazily get up. "I told you not to baby—baby me."

"Okay honey." Minho continues to tease her.

"Aishh..."

"Opps, where are you going?" He asks with amusement in his eyes.

"You said we will eat supper right?"

He nods. "But I think you need to change or at least do something on that. You are inviting my chingus." He points her breast. He knows that she is not wearing her bra.

Dhine throws her slipper to him as she covers her breast with her arm. "You pyeonta! Get out!"

Dhine's P.O.V.

She sees him waiting outside their room. "Where's Yoogeun?"

"There in the gyeosil, playing with his uncles."

"Uncles? You mean your chingus?"

Minho places his arm on her waist. "Yes baby. Oh no. It's honey."

"Hajima!" She whacks his arm. "And who told you that you can place your arm on my waist?"

"Me?"

"What?!"

"I love you Dhine."

"You're crazy."

"Yep. Crazy in love with you." Minho's face gets near to her face as he said it.

Dhine pushes his face away. "Gross!"

"It's your turn Dhine-ssi!" Dhine blinks so many times as she looks at Jonghyun giving her a drink.

"I—I am not used to drink."

Dhine is forced to celebrate with Minho's friends. According to the four, they should celebrate the fact that their chingu finally found his 'family'. She wanted to decline, but the four uses their aegyos to plead her.

Good thing, Minho's parents take charge of Yoogeun. They want to sleep with their grandson though. Today is the perfect time according to them.

"Just this okay?" Onew asks her.

Dhine does not want to look like being disrespectful, so she decides to take it. "Cheers!"

"Are you sure?" Minho asks her about it. She only nods. She can feel the liquor in her throat. She suddenly feels hot.

The one glass turns to three, and now she is already tipsy.

Minho stops his friends from giving her drinks.

"Ya! You guys go home. Aigoo, look at her now." She hears him saying.

Minho's P.O.V.

"Aishh, it's not our fault Minho. She said she wants a drink, so we gave it to her." Jonghyun explains.

"But still! Aigoo..."

"Aishh, hyung, you really love her, don't you?" Taemin teasingly asked.

Minho pats his chingu's back before letting everyone stands. "Of course, Taemin-ah. I love this girl so much." He said as he looks at the sleeping Dhine in front of him. He hisses. He learns his lesson now. He should not let her drink.

"Ya... You look so gross, hahaha." Kibum said it with a laugh. "Anyways, we will go now."

"Bye chingus!" He waves at them. He looks at them as they go away.

Now, he sighs as he sees her lying on the couch. He lightly pats her cheeks. "Baby... Let's get inside."

"Hmm...?" Dhine only said it.

"Aigoo..." He decides to carry her instead.

He tucks her gently to the bed. He touches her cheeks. He really wants to caress it for the past few days, but he stopped himself. He then touches her lips. He misses kissing it so much.

"Just one..." He said as he lowers his face to hers. His kisses turn into a deep one. He is a bit surprise when Dhine returns the kiss.

"I love you so much Dhine." He said in between their kiss.

"I love you too so much Minho... So much." Dhine said dreamingly while still responding to his kisses. Somehow, this gives Minho a signal to continue what they've started.