Makeup for round 3

A/N: hey there! So for this entry the fandom I'm writing about is The 100! The song I'm using is 'Beside You' by 5 Seconds of Summer!

It was so sudden. The death wave was closing in on us we wouldn't have enough time to go back to Polis the only place we could go was up. Back to space. It wasn't the best option, Hell at first Bellamg didn't want it to be an option. He didn't want to go and leave my sister here. It was so hard saying goodbye to Octavia. This could be the last time he ever spoke to her. She doubted herself. She's so strong and brave if anyone could keep the bunker under control it would be her. Yet Bellamy could tell she thought she needed him there to help her. Before much more could be said, the radio died.
-
The first night was rough. Most of the people who now inhabited the Ring were emotionally drained. The thought of leaving their friends in the bunker, leaving Clarke to die, took a toll on all of them. It took a while before Bellamg could give myself over to the darkness. He kept thinking of his sister. How was she taking things down there? Would she be able to handle it? Before he fully fell asleep Bellamy took out the photo his mom had given each of her children for Octavia's 11th birthday. O had her arms wrapped around Bellamy's neck and they both looked at the camera with smiles on their faces. Bell picked up the radio Monty found that was left on the Ring.

"O, can you hear me?"

-

Little did Bellamy know, his sister was trying to contact him on her radio. She lay alone in her bed wishing she could speak to her brother. When she spoke to the crowd of grounders and skikru she made a complete fool of herself. If he were here, he would have known what to say. He would have helped her. Even if she could just look up at the stars, she would feel comfort in knowing one of the shining lights was actually the Ring where her brother was, looking down on her. But because of the death wave that wasn't possible either.

-

A promise was made to everyone that the ground would be safe again in a year. Bellamy had promised his sister that they'd see each other in a year. That didn't seem to be the case anymore. When Raven told the group that the earth was still inhabitable, everyone seemed to vanish. Bellamy felt sick to his stomach. Negative thoughts ran through his mind. He shouldn't have gone with Clarke to get Raven. He should've stayed with his sister. He would be with his sister right now if he didn't feel the need to be a hero. Bellamy locked himself in his room and started punching anything he could. He was so close to seeing his sister and with this news, the hope seemed to slip further and further away.

-

Things weren't ideal in the bunker either. Octavia had been so excited. A year had passed which meant she's be able to see her brother. She'd be able to give up the horrid position of leader. They had waited one extra week just to be on the safe side before they tried to open the bunker. When they did, the hatch didn't budge. A few of the men slammed their bodies against it and still noting happened. Jaha then confirmed the hatch was the only way out and if that didn't open they would be stuck until someone up above helped. Octavia fled to her room. Negative thoughts also plagued the younger Blake sibling. Would she see her brother again? How long would she have to be the leader? The one making all the tough choices?
-
Both of the Blake siblings were distraught. They had really never been separated for this long. Bellamy wanted to go home to his sister. Octavia wanted her brother to come home to her. Both of them lay awake in their beds thinking about the other. Staring at their matching pictures from all those years ago. Communications were still down on other ends. During that year, no one thought getting the communications back online was the top priority. But that didn't stop the Blake's from doing the exact thing they did when they were separated a year ago. Try to radio eachother. Neither one knew it, but in that desperate time they both picked up the radio at the same time and started a conversation that they knew the other couldn't hear. They both rambled about how much they missed each other, about the difficult times they were having. Even though they couldn't hear eachother it brought comfort to the siblings. Bellamy sighed as Monty announced that supper was ready.

"O, I wish I was beside you."

Word Count: 795