Capítulo Uno: ¿Quien es Dani?

(Chapter One: Who is Dani?)

(Sierra POV)

It's been two years since this girl came to this hospital. As she entered her cell for the first time, she made eye contact, erupting fear inside of my body. Her crystal blue eyes, piercing through my soul. Her facial features were sharp as a knife that was just sharpened. She showed no emotion as if she were dead inside. But in reality, she looked dead both on the inside and outside. She looked malnourished. Her skin pale as snow, making the scars and bruises more noticeable. She smirked as if I was her new victim in her game, making me want to run away and hide.

Sadly, I've been assigned to keep her under surveillance to make sure she doesn't try anything. Her cell, nothing but a bed. Black sheets covered the hard cold mattress, a pillow laid on top with a thin layer of dust. To be honest, she hasn't moved from her spot, made eye contact, or even spoke a word in those two years. Laying on her right side, knees tucked into her chest with her left arm draping over her legs while her right arm laid straight out. Her eyes were always closed.

Whenever we had to give her medication, the doctor, Nina, would enter her cell and manually give it to her. Her medication came in a syringe which was given to her twice a day. Dani doesn't even flinch when the syringe enters her neck. 'Maybe she's used to it by now.' I thought to myself.

I was sitting in the chair with my back to her cell, doing some paperwork. I was so focused on finishing it before my shift finished. I hate homework. It made me feel like I was in school again and I hated school.

Suddenly, I started to get this eerie feeling as if I was being watched by someone. I decided to look around. My heart began to beat faster when I catch a glimpse of something terrifying, as I looked down the halls. I saw, in the corner of my eye, Dani's bed...without her in it. I instantly stood up, gun in hand, and did a 180-degree spin in lightning speed.

She was standing at the bars right behind the chair I was sitting in moments ago

She was standing at the bars right behind the chair I was sitting in moments ago. Her hands gripping the bars, knuckles turning white. But her eyes were different. She was staring into my eyes, not with her crystal blue eyes, but with brown eyes. Smirking at my reaction, she mouthed a name over and over again, no sounds leaving her mouth.

Her lips read, 'Kim Taehyung'

"Dani, what are you doing up from your bed? Do you need something?" my voice came out shaky causing her to stop mouthing the name. Her face dropped to have no emotion shown. I slowly put my gun back in my holster and reached for the pager in my pocket to alert the doctor and the high ranking guard to help with this situation.

She began to laugh silently. Then, she finally spoke for the first time in two years as well as pointing at me, at my gun.

"Vienen por mí. Vete ahora o se arrepentirás." She then continued to laugh until her voice gave out. Even though I couldn't understand what she just said, I knew I had to get out of there. As I saw Kim Minjun, I ran past him towards the exit. The doctor stopped me when I tried to run past her.

"Dear, what happened? What's wrong?" she showed concern.

"I need to get some fresh air." I explained with the shakiness present in my voice. She nodded and let go of me and continued to Dani's cell. Thoughts started to claw inside me. 'What if she was trying to strangle or kill me? Something is wrong.'

'She has a dark aura surrounding her. It's as if she was possessed by something or...someone.'

"Kim Taehyung"

(Dani's POV)

I kept mouthing his name as I felt him take over my body. But the bitch had to interrupt us with our session which pissed him off. One thing for sure, you shouldn't piss off the sin of greed because the end results are never good. So I decided to warn her.

"Vienen por mí. Vete ahora o se arrepentirás." She reacted just the way I wanted her to. I began to laugh silently as I heard him laughing as well.

"Foxy, you naughty girl. You're lucky I'm in a good mood or else you would have gotten a punishment. Now, look at you. Oh, I just want to eat you up. But we need to deal with this situation first."

I felt a pair of hands on my waist, pulling me into the darkness. The dark aura, full of greed causes my skin to have goosebumps from excitement.

"Foxy, how bad did you miss me?" he smirked while leaving hickeys on my neck.

"I missed you very much, daddy." I started to hear footsteps, echoing through the halls. Taehyung's grip tighten around my waist.

"They really wanna piss me off, don't they, naughty girl?" His physical form disappeared while his mental form was in my thoughts, instructing me on what to do.

'Time to escape, my naughty fox.' I smirked as I see the doctor and the main guard opened my cell door.

To be continued...
___________________________
What do you think will happen to Minjun and Nina?

Adiós mis amores!
~Park Jiminie~
💜🌺💜