Chapter 3

It was lunch time already. The day was about to be over. I just couldn't wait to tell Allison about this past two days. She would flip in how 2 hot twins lived beside me and Beau in the parking lot. Was it love at first sight with the 3 of them? I had to talk to her.

"Saaaam! There you are! You weren't here for 1st period!! Did you wake up late again?" Allison say wating for an answer as I smiled like an idiot not knowing what to say.

"Well it sure does feel like a dream.. An amazing one too. You would not believe what I've been up to this pass two day!s"

"Tell me EVERYTHING!!"

"Okay, okay. So, I have new neighbors. I met one of them Saturday night when his soccer ball was kicked to my backyard. His name is Luke and gosh that boy makes me feel butterflies. Then when I was doing my running yesterday in the afternoon I ran up to him again. But it wasn't him! It was Jai ! They are twins Alli ! TWINS! They both made me skip a beat. And speaking of Skip, Jai has a hot friend named Skip! Well they call him that... Anyways! I got late because some guy hit me in the back of my car! My dad is going to kill me! But then i met a guy named Beau. His eyes are amazing, big and GREEN! They made my knees feel weak when I stared at them! I gave him my number! You know, so we can fix this and..."

"Hold up. This is tooooo much to take in! Twins? Beau? Are you talking about 3 guys who you just met? Do you like them all?" Alli was confused as much as I was. I had no idea what I was saying.

"Well... Luke makes me feel like beautiful because when I first met him my hair was a mess and he told me a looked okay like that. With Jai, it seems like I can have a laugh with him! By they way his dress of style is like amazing!! And Beau, it looks like we have a lot in common even though he is in college. I don't know Alli,  you know how they say that love can be a tringle? Well this time it feels like a square!" I said teasing. I really didn't know what to think. They were special in their own little way.

"Haha! Shut up! No it's not! If you talk to them more you might finish liking one of them after all you know? And maybe..."

Alli was just talking. I got distracted because a strange number texted me out of the no where.

"Sam, it's Beau. Remember me?(: "

I was shocked! He actually texted me? I wasn't mad. I was confused but in a happy way. I couldn't express my emotions.

"And yeah, you just have to... Sam?? Are you even listening to me? That's not very.."

"Yeah, I'll do that. I have to go Alli. Catch you later!" I walked away with a rush and as I was going to my locker a guy bumps into me.

"Uh, exuse you? Watch where you going!" I picked up my phone as he made me drop it to the floor and I tried to put it back together. I just wanted to answer Beau as soon as possible.

"Sam? You go to this school?" He said relieved as he helped me get up. It was one of the twins. I didn't know which one though.

"Yeeeah, Hey! Luke?" He gave me a smile so I got his name right!

"Hey! Where you going in such a hurry? Lunch is not over. You still have 25 more minutes"

"Oh umm... No where special. I just like being alone sometimes. And why are you out here? You're suppose to be in lunch too"

"Yeah, but you know my brother and I are new here so we decided to look around and get to know the school. By the way, do you want to come over some day? We are neighbors so it..." As Luke was speaking, Jai walked up behind me and cut off Luke. I was kinda pissed off. Luke invited me to come over and I couldn't respond to him because Jai interrupted.

"Hey Sam! You go to this school?" Jai said while fixing his beanie. Luke gave him a glare as he didn't finish asking me the question. I was just staring at both of them for a long while. What else could I do? The definition of perfection was standing infront of me.

"Yeah I go to this school. Catch you later guys, I have to go" I hug them both for some reason. It felt if I already knew them very well like my bestfriends. But my other girl side was saying I was building up feelings for both. But what about Beau? Was he part of my feelings too? As I walked away Jai ran up to me.

"Hey Sam hold up. Umm... Do you have a number?" Did he just ask me that? Am I dreaming? I stood there for a while as he looked down smiling a bit.

"Yeah, here you go. See ya Jai !" I walked away just like that not knowing what to do. As I turned on my phone I get 2 more messages from Beau. He asked me if this was Sam and if we could meet up soon. As I wanted to respond back so bad, but I had mixed emotions... Beau? Luke? Jai?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay not the best chapter EVER but I promise I have some great ideas!! They make me blush and confused just to think about it. Lol. COMMENT LIKE SHARE VOTE ETC! Any ideas!! Comment below people!!((: SORRY ITS NOT LONG!! I HAVE HOMEWORK DUE IN 2 WEEKS!! GRR. 

Okay so I'm starting a new fanfic. Any ideas on what you wanted to be? PLEASE COMMENT! I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DO. Lololol