Please Read.

Hey guys! So I have not been updating this story since November and I am terribly sorry. I have been super busy. Trying to take college classes and High School classes at the same time is such a hassle. Then there was band, my parents divorce, I went in depression, a break up eh, the list goes on. (I'm doing better, don't worry that's what I was going through at the moment - not no more)

I feel that I wrote the story way to fast and I have been having a major writers block ever since. I have thought of this for a while now so if any of you are interested I have something for you. 

If you have ideas or want to help me with this story please do so. I have no idea what to write or say and I really don't want to delete this story because I've work so hard on it in the beginning and it has come so far that I was surprised that I have 5000 reads already so thank you guys so much for that. it really means a lot for you to take time and read my work.

Another thing is that I want to give the story away. If you like it and want to continue with it, I would gladly give it to you if you message me and tell me what are your ideas or why would you like to do it. I have no idea in who to give it to so it might be first come-first serve type of thing.

"Are you still writing?" The answer to that is yes, I am still writing. I've been working on a story for the past three months just for fun but I'm not sure if I should post it. It's not a Janoskian fan fiction. I wanted to write something that could be published and of course it is a love story but it has a twist to it. Due to the fact that it's not Janoskian related, I have a fear to lose fans but please give my story a chance if I ever get to put it on here. I swear you won't regret it. 

So yeah, thank you for reading my story and for getting this far with it! If I give it away, I promise to tell you who I would give it to. And if I do write more to it, of course I would post it. Thank you again so much everybody and for all the great comments you all have given me. Means so much!! 

Much love,

Brenda xx